Iron lady, can you help me?

I have been in Taiwan for 5 plus years. i have done two terms at MTC in the past. I can understand basic things said to me in Chinese, but my speaking ability is pretty bad. Although my wife says that i am better than i think. I have tried speaking Chinese to my wife, but we break into English for anything harder than do you want to drink coffee?

Would it be worthwhile taking some classes with you?

Do you only charge by the hour? or do you have deals for say booking ten hours at once?

[quote=“Mr Chen”]I have been in Taiwan for 5 plus years. I have done two terms at MTC in the past. I can understand basic things said to me in Chinese, but my speaking ability is pretty bad. Although my wife says that I am better than I think. I have tried speaking Chinese to my wife, but we break into English for anything harder than do you want to drink coffee?

Would it be worthwhile taking some classes with you?

Do you only charge by the hour? or do you have deals for say booking ten hours at once?[/quote]

Try sending her a PM (personal message)?

I’ve heard that Ironlady is an excellent teacher, one of the best, and can attest that she’s really affable and nice, in person.

Contact her via PM, or click on her signature. :thumbsup:

Hi,
Sorry, having been online as much as usual. I’m in Hawaii doing a month-long intensive residential Chinese camp, but if you PM me, we can work something out for after the end of the month, if you like. I’ll be happy to sell a block of classes, but I usually recommend you book individual classes first, to make sure you like the method.

IL

Will PM. I put the message here because i am sure there are more peeps with a similar background who were wondering the same. thanks