To iron or not…
- I’m a woman and I say “but of course I do it”
- I’m a woman and say “do it yourself, dude, I’m painting my toenails”
- I’m a woman and do it sometimes, we share
- I’m a man and I’m helpless, so this is clearly a womans job
- I’m a man and I’m proud to be an ironing man myself
- I’m a man and I do it sometimes, we share
Do you it?
Some men thinks this is STILL a womans job likewise the cleaning, cooking and taking care of the youngster (= the household).
Personally I think it’s very old fashion-thinking, and for that and a few other reasons I don’t iron my boyfriends clothes. Couldn’t think of it, in fact, unless he is in a hurry and ask me with his sweet talk
My sister-in-law (to be) does it for her husband, she’s also a perfectionist in the cleaning and everything, so she iron pretty much everything; t-shirts, underwear, jeans etc etc.