Ironwife can you combine this with the flash card thread

I really underestimated Truant … I thought he could only eat, drink and talk about eating and drinking … rabbits … turkeys and stuff … but hey his flash cards are amazing … thank you god Truant … or is it Truant god … or just thank god for Truant … anyways, it’s amazing … :slight_smile:

it’s the story of my life…

sigh.

Yeah, great work Truant on the cards. I am going to print them out tonight and start my study of characters again. Where can I pick up PAV Chinese? Caves, yes, what about eslite?

There’s a link to those books at Amazon on my site. 11-12 weeks delivery and $35 USD. :smiling_imp:

There’s a link to those books at Amazon on my site. 11-12 weeks delivery and $35 USD. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

I know you get a small percentage if I order through your site, but 12 weeks is a little long to wait.

There’s a link to those books at Amazon on my site. 11-12 weeks delivery and $35 USD. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

I know you get a small percentage if I order through your site, but 12 weeks is a little long to wait.[/quote]
At least I know I might drag my ass onto a hike before delivery… :slight_smile:

To seriously answer your question, I have seen a whole bunch of PAV stuff at PageOne in 101 including the books, and I am sure Caves would have it all too.

Truant

Have not met you. But thank you for the flashcards. Just another way to do something useful while sitting at my desk at work.