Is ADHD real?

I know a guy who constantly scratches his balls like every minute

ADHD is often related to academic performance, but not related to intelligence level.

If you don’t want to give some form of serious consideration to the topic, or are going to make personal attacks for any reason, don’t post please, thanks. Feel free to flag posts

Einstein by today’s standards would have been juiced up and classified as a learning challenged blah blah he didn’t speak till much later

So, many disorders are not related to intelligence.

I think the problem is a lot of people misunderstand what ADHD is and isn’t. And many people say they have it, sometimes as an excuse.

It’s like OCD. People say they have OCD when they display some OCD behaviors. That’s not how it works.

It’s interesting how they added the Hyperactivity to ADD. Wider net, more money.

Massive gargantuan red flags should go up as these are the same people prescribing SSRIs and the lot

Do you feel the same way about depression? Just made ups

1 Like

Depression is real. People get depressed for all sort of reasons. Anti-depressants is one big con job

There is a difference between depression because of the situation and clinical depression. It’s normal to feel depressed when your mom dies. It another to be depressed from neurological imbalance. SSRI along with therapy is helpful for the latter in combination. Problem is many doctors just prescribe and don’t resolve the issues surrounding it.

Perhaps, if you really want to learn anything about ADHD, you could manage to find a copy of this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24259638

It would save 85% of you from writing complete nonsense.

You’re welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

“We all have ADHD of sorts”

…

This is utterly false.

ADHD is not just about not being able to focus. It’s physiological in the makeup of our brains and the way our brain process works.

I suppose you most definitely have the right to believe what you want about mental disorders, but I certainly hope you’re not in a career where you work with children.

3 Likes