Is Being a Boy Better?

Boys (most) pee standing up! And you save the environment by not using toilet paper to wipe. Going to the bathroom is faster and more economical for boys.

No, it’s not. Society expects much more from boys than they expect from girls. To be a boy, you must be a great man, whereas to be a girl all you to do is…be. You can be the biggest loser in the world as a girl, and still be respected, just because you’re a victim, but if you’re a boy and you fail…ha ha ha, you’re a LOSER.

Let’s all be honest for 10 seconds. What I just said is the truth. Society despises a failure of a man. Society pities a failure of woman. Big difference.

[quote=“Quentin”]No, it’s not. Society expects much more from boys than they expect from girls. To be a boy, you must be a great man, whereas to be a girl all you to do is…be. You can be the biggest loser in the world as a girl, and still be respected, just because you’re a victim, but if you’re a boy and you fail…ha ha ha, you’re a LOSER.

Let’s all be honest for 10 seconds. What I just said is the truth. Society despises a failure of a man. Society pities a failure of woman. Big difference.[/quote]

Society expects alot from both parties, just in different ways. A man may be under pressure to prove his worth via work and $$$. A woman has to thru her relationships, looks and work.

Perhaps in Asia(don’t know about Europe/Latin America) it might be still okay for a woman to “be” but in the Western world, :no-no:

Trust me being a boy is WAAAY better, and wieners are fine and handy tools :yay:

Quentin would you like some cheese with that whine ? :cry:

Quentin has a point, in the worst case scenario (i.e. if your a loser) its way better to be a girl.

But if you are successful, then being a guy is much better. We can get fat, go grey and hit 40 but still be adored by the opposite sex.

Reasons it’s better to be a man:

• None of this “Oh my God, my biological clock is ticking” BS. I could be 33 and single and still think, “No prob, I can still get settled down and have kids.”

• Our plumbing is so much simpler than theirs. Few males have to go to a urologist, while it seems fairly mandatory for women to go see an Ob-gyn periodically.

• We’re never judged on our attractiveness. I could be fairly ugly, but that wouldn’t affect people’s judgement of my job performance.

Reasons it’s better to be a woman:

• Female orgasms are much more powerful than male orgasms.

Being a girl is much better than being a boy because we get to wear high heels and tampons. Guys only wish they could be as cool as us. That’s why they always chase us around everywhere and never leave us alone.

And they’ll even pay just for the honor of having dinner with us. Why would anyone want to be a boy?

I don’t need high heels because I’m tall enough. Besides, wearing high heels is faking yourself up. Just like pushup bra’s and makeup. Its cheating.

You don’t see us guys shoving socks down our pants!

TycOOn wrote: [quote]You don’t see us guys shoving socks down our pants![/quote]

Unless you’re an Australian, and “socks” is the name of your favorite sheep poodle. :laughing:

[quote=“Tyc00n”]I don’t need high heels because I’m tall enough. Besides, wearing high heels is faking yourself up. Just like pushup bra’s and makeup. Its cheating.

You don’t see us guys shoving socks down our pants![/quote]

You see what I mean? Jealous much, Tyc00n?

[quote=“Tyc00n”]I don’t need high heels because I’m tall enough. Besides, wearing high heels is faking yourself up. Just like pushup bra’s and makeup. Its cheating.
[/quote]
First off, you’re not tall enough. Not in the real world anyway, maybe here, yes.

Secondly, and more importantly, wearing heels is not about cheating, it’s not about being taller (for me at least it isn’t, although I wouldn’t mind being taller). It’s about how they make you feel when you put them on, when you walk in them, sit and cross your legs in them, the feeling you get when you kick someone in the balls with them. The feeling is difficult to explain with words and certainly impossible for you as a boy to relate to.

914, what the eff is wrong with you asking these silly questions?! We all know being a girl is way better. No contest.

You don’t see us guys shoving socks down our pants![/quote]

But men are ugly. What’s your point?

Oi! You just speak for yourself, thanks very much.

Being a boy is better.
Being with a girl is better.
Most girls seek a boy to be with, despite knowing that girls are better.
Ergo: it’s better to be a boy, but best to be a lesbian. But either way, the girls get free drinks in the bar.

Women are the lucky ones; they get to play with their boobies any time they like.

[quote=“Stray Dog”]Women are the lucky ones; they get to play with their boobies any time they like.[/quote]Me too, and I don’t have to put up with monthly tenderness.

[quote=“tash”][quote=“Tyc00n”]I don’t need high heels because I’m tall enough. Besides, wearing high heels is faking yourself up. Just like pushup bra’s and makeup. Its cheating.
[/quote]
First off, you’re not tall enough. Not in the real world anyway, maybe here, yes.

Secondly, and more importantly, wearing heels is not about cheating, it’s not about being taller (for me at least it isn’t, although I wouldn’t mind being taller). It’s about how they make you feel when you put them on, when you walk in them, sit and cross your legs in them, the feeling you get when you kick someone in the balls with them. The feeling is difficult to explain with words and certainly impossible for you as a boy to relate to.

914, what the eff is wrong with you asking these silly questions?! We all know being a girl is way better. No contest.[/quote]

HAH, I’m 185cm, in the real world I’m tall enough for almost anyone! (besides, we’re all the same height in bed)

It can’t be helped that your height has reduced your selection of possible candidates to 1/1000 of the male population (and then you have to contend with other things such as big ears). That said, I know you’ve probably looked at some short guys and smirked and thought to yourself…that guy could probably go down on me, without having to go down on me!

So can you even buy high heels in Taiwan or do you have to remove the heels from Erhu’s shoes and attach them to boys shoes?

Your reasons for girls being better because they can wear high heels is ridiculous! I can wear high heels if I want, just not in front of people that make decisions regarding my career.

[quote=“Tyc00n”]
HAH, I’m 185cm.[/quote]
Really? Are you sure? You seem much shorter than that! Are you sure?

See, thats what you get for wearing high heels.