Is Confucius advertising here?

3 Likes

Did you click on it? Where did it lead?

3 Likes

I saw that too

That was a test. And I thought it didn’t work. Thank you for posting about it here.

I’m finally trying to figure out Google Ad Manager, which I have resisted (and simply didn’t have the time to learn). Stuff like inventory forecasting and management and native ads. So, expect little quirks like this. And if you see any, I’m happy if you call me out on it.

2 Likes

I saw it earlier, but I wonder whether that’s because my brain was subconsciously searching for it after reading this thread. I also clicked on it but nothing happened. I think yyy was tricking me.

Still here and it looks bad on Dark Modes

You mean you suspect a yyy-Tango conspiracy? :hushed:

I certainly don’t know what you’re talking about. :whistle:

1 Like

:rofl:

Can anyone suggest where I can simply learn more about how to make Native ads in Google Ads so I can fix up the Confucius quote (above) and easily add more?

Is the Google University (I forget what it’s exactly called) the simplest, quickest way? I recall thinking it was a large time commitment, which is why I gave out it off

No advice sorry. But i see it in nearly every thread. Makes me grin when reading threads on the looming war with china related topics :slight_smile:

Confucius is still hitting me up with the same ad. Where exactly does he want me to go and can I get a discount?

Hope at least high CP.

Man, that’s hard to read!
And way too fix that, @tempogain?

1 Like

I may have mentioned above that this was my first attempt at a Native Ad in Google Ad Manager. It’s really just unformatted text. But I haven’t yet figured out how to make real Native Ads there yet.

I’ve never been a fan of Google Ad Manager or its predecessor, DFP. My work schedule has been heating up lately, though, plus not-work related things are keep me busy, too. So, I don’t plan on any movement on this front for the time being.

If anyone can point me to something about how to make simple, good-looking text ads in using Native Ads in GAM, I will look and see what I can do. If like to add more aphorisms and tips that way.

I think @RickRoll’s issue is the dark text on the dark theme background. I think I can fix that. If I forget, remind me please @RickRoll

2 Likes

I’ve never even seen it.

Yep. That’s it.