Is dating hard for East Asian guys in the West?

I just find EU men or women are far less picky when it comes to preference. They might not like you because you’re too fat, too skinny but race seems to be not much of a factor at all.

In the US it’s completely different. For the saunas I been to in the states I almost don’t see any white dudes, at least in austin, but lots of hispanics. In the bay area there are a few rice queens… And the only one in austin closed up, so not really a good place anymore.

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if all of them closed up because of covid. In taiwan none has been affected at all. Still lots of men there. And there’s a good one in ximen that are full of blue collar crowds who don’t care about body fat… Ones full of barely legal looking teens pretty much shun anyone over 50kg.

Where did you hear that, that is not what my gay male friends in EU told me as far preferences when there (most not all).[quote=“PeiHua-Connie, post:422, topic:200474, full:true”]

Where did you hear that, that is not what my gay male friends in EU told me as far preferences when there (most not all).
[/quote]

OK, interesting to hear that.

Are you Asian?

Correct.

Yes.

Taiwanese women has little, if any tolerance for weirdness. If you have any mental health issues, even aspergers, it’s a hard pass.

Forget Taiwanese women. They’re not having kids anyway. Get someone from Vietnam.

Sure, if you can spend a million or two you can get hooked up to some vietnamese instantly. And I heard they’re the submissive kind too.

Seems to me Taiwanese women has all the negative of American women without any of the positives. Basically think American but without any diversity at all and enforces conformity at all cost. In my experience (and this is even my sister too), they are “my way or the highway” type.

No wonder so many guys come here, hooks up with a Taiwanese (since the women are lured in with the whiteness), and divorces later.

With that kind of attitude no wonder you have no friend.

Sure, taiwanese are such an altruist that they love you unconditionally no matter who you are.

I have no intention to engage with your self-loathe and self-pity. Carry on.

1 Like

But you kind of did.

It was an itch he couldn’t help but scratch. Now that he’s scratched it, he doesn’t want to scratch it again. :slight_smile:

That’s partially why me & the fam moved to the U.S.
My dad worried that the Taiwanese schools would be too rough on someone like me. I don’t even know if there were special ed classes/schools in the early 2000s.

You could have moved to the EU though. Even the US chooses to ignore mental health issues. Sure better than Taiwan, but it’s debatable.

I find Europeans to be more willing to try new things, more willing to buck current trends. Americans are not.

What kind of comment is that. We Taiwanese girls want better man and not a guy (or girl) that has thinking not from the dark ages. It sounds like sounds like stereotype of guy that can not get Taiwanese girl and like need find a poor lady. Good that even in Vietnam more ladies there will not accept men like that.

What do you want Taiwan to do? Only 10% of Taiwanese women and 30% of Taiwanese men think marriage is important.

The economy will collapse if we don’t have more workers.

If Taiwanese women are too demanding or unwilling to have children, forget about them. You don’t need them. Just find someone from Vietnam.

My uncle had trouble finding a wife because 阿嫲was old and needed taking care of. He eventually found someone, fortunately.

And get those models from Eastern Europe too, if possible. Make Taiwanese children better looking.

that is just a bandage. Think why Taiwanese women don’t want marriage, and change something.

western looking is better looking?

Buying a Vietnamese wife is much easier.

Eastern European models are.

so, your uncle bought a wife to take care of 阿嫲?

1 Like