Is Fresh Delight 福樂鈣多多 pasteurized?

Does anyone know? I don’t see it anywhere on the container but when I asked the company they said “all their milk is pasteurized”. Then why not put it on the bottle :thinking:

Fresh Delight is not milk. It tastes weird.

1 Like

I don’t really drink milk so I don’t know haha. But my wife likes it, just making sure it’s pasteurized…

Maybe it’s meowk

Waste of money. You get no benefit from calcium milk, goes straight through you.

Actually it’s cheaper than the rest that’s why we buy it, but since my wife is pregnant the added calcium is welcomed. Hence why we’re concerned if it’s pasteurized or not

The added calcium will be pissed out. At least that’s what I’ve been told. Better to take actual calcium supplements.

Also, of course it’s pasteurized. It’s 2021 not 1921.

1 Like

As most words spoken to me go straight through me.

Most if not all of the milk is pasteurized or UHT treated, raw milk is not suitable for sale. If you buy directly from the farm you could get raw milk, but it’s not wise to just drink it without pasteurizing it yourself. Just cook it up to 80C for a minute or so.
Some French cheeses are made from raw milk, some Brie/Camembert, but can not be sold in the US I believe, unless they are ripened for more than 60 days.

It’s made from milk powder and water apparently. Probably even cheaper to buy milk powder directly and mix it at home.

See Ingredients lists: Is that milk or not?

It could be…

1 Like