Is it cool?

Somebody just sent me this:

motorcycletaiwan.com.tw/

Cool shiny bikes plus brainless and hot naked girls.

Problem is that it seems you need to get a ticket…

Yeah I had a lot of fun there last year. I think tomorrow is the last day and I think they stop selling tickets after 1:00PM. Something ridiculous like that. It is cool though.

Bean clearer JI ZIH MOTOR TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.

“In the injection system does the computer by the feed program control bean movement, how the control device design excellent, if does not have the bean accurate to carry out feed duty that is also useless .”

Wow! That is one cool-sounding product.

and its RED!

[quote=“Ducked”]Bean clearer JI ZIH MOTOR TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.

“In the injection system does the computer by the feed program control bean movement, how the control device design excellent, if does not have the bean accurate to carry out feed duty that is also useless .”

Wow! That is one cool-sounding product.

and its RED![/quote]
Yes, but remember the Old guy in charge of this Company, would have had to pay 500 NTD for a student to do a better translation. Why bother when a girl in the Office is really good at English…as you can see? He won’t have a clue as to how utterly stupid his Company would look to English speakers . :popcorn:

Sounds like a bean counter to me.
:slight_smile:.

500NT? Boss not stupid. Boss is high-class and knows computers. Boss use Google Translate and save company much money. Hehehe. Boss write memo now.

I’m a bit annoyed I missed it this year - guess I didn’t check my junk mail for the flyer. It’s usually an eclectic mix of stuff you can just walk straight past (80%), stuff that’s really good (5%) and stuff that’s so hilariously bad you want to take photos (15%). When I start getting bored I amuse myself by asking the salespeople technical questions in English. They usually nod and smile and say “it’s an electric bicycle” (or whatever) regardless of the actual question. Poor things. You can imagine the scene:

You! Lin Xiao Jie! You passed your English high school exam, didn’t you?
Um… yes, but I work in the mailroom.
Not a problem! Foreign buyers will need to know all about our product in English. Off you go to the show. There will be an extra 50NT bian dang allowance.

Yes, boss