Is it just me, or everyone?

Heard a podcast with this game and figured I’d try a few here in this thread.

First ‘is it just me or everyone’:

I like beef noodle, but I often avoid eating it because the shit stew meat most places use gets stuck in my teeth and is a pain to get out.

Second ‘is it just me or everyone’:

When I am in my car and someone drives by me in a Luxgen, I automatically assume they will be a shitty driver.

anyone else feel this way?

The game is that you state a peeve and ask if everyone feels the same way?

I don’t eat beef noodles.
I don’t have a car.
Hence it is not everyone.
Is it just me, or everyone.
Every single time I am in line at the 7eleven, I am overcome with fear that some idiot is going to try and jump the line and I am going to loose me temper.

Is it me or does everyone else die inside when you’re ‘being sociable’ because it is a Good Thing but then someone gets out a ukelele and starts playing ‘Creep’ by Radiohead and everyone sings along in a drunken bonding thing but you just remember the cute boy that bought you that record on vinyl when you were 18 and you thought it was kind of cheesy and dumb even then and you’re so bored you could cry?

[quote=“E04teacherlin”]I don’t eat beef noodles.
I don’t have a car.
Hence it is not everyone.
Is it just me, or everyone.
Every single time I am in line at the 7eleven, I am overcome with fear that some idiot is going to try and jump the line and I am going to loose me temper.[/quote]

Not just 7-Eleven my friend. I also have this fear, perhaps even stronger, in places like lu-bian-tan stands and other less orderly milieus.

Not really. It could be personal behaviour as well.

I have preternaturally straight and attractive teeth, so no beef noodle avoidance on those grounds. I don’t really eat much meat, though. I’m a social carnivore only.

Yes, in 7-Eleven, especially those bastards who come in to buy cigarettes and nothing else. You know, how they walk in the door and go straight to the counter…

Also, at Subway I get defensive about my place in line because people loooove to queue jump there.

That doesn’t wind me up at all. Never have I been on my way to perform life-saving surgery when a guy decides he needs cigarettes faster than I need chocolate milk. I’m a pretty chilled person.

have you heard the Richard Cheese version?

Is it just me or does everyone else drive to the next intersection when you see cars piling up at the one you want to get off, turn around and gets to the same intersection from the opposite direction just so you can fly pass the congestion, but realized now it costs extra because the freeway charges by distance so you cry inside as you say suckers to those stuck in traffic?

Ner. Sounds like it might be ‘ironic’. Death to irony. Irony also makes me die inside as well as wanting to commit ultra-violence.

Is it just me or is does the whole I’m too cool for the hipster irony thing seem just a bit ridiculously ironic?

Sent from my fingers using the internet.

Yes.

Is it just me or does everyone in Taiwan stare at me briefly on metro trains probably because I look different from the natives? oh, and I love beef noodles, especially Taiwanese red-roasted/braised beef noodle soup (台灣川味红燒牛肉麵).

Is it just me, but is there not an abundance of local ladies wearing the same sort of maroon coloured pants? Why maroon?
:ponder:

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Is it just me, but is there not an abundance of local ladies wearing the same sort of maroon coloured pants? Why maroon?
:ponder:[/quote]

Are they also wearing the old lady Gilligan hats? If you’re going to dress like a castaway, why not be marooned?

why not be lampooned?