Is it normal to [chop suey threads] like this?

I can’t find anything remotely insulting or offensive there.
Are you sure you posted the right link?

wow, so my name is on your appliances 7 times??

i feel so honored,

or i feel like a dumbass.

i guess my points will be taken out of context without my explanation of how i misinterpreted your post.

but hey, my name is in print and posted. sweet.

glad i could be a part of your self adoration.

don’t forget to give forwarding credits to me too, the dumbass/unable to read between the lines/takes things too literally.

jm

[quote=“joesax”]The truth is a little more mundane than elektronisk would have us believe. :wink:

I am sure he did more or less what I’ve just done to find the post, which was moved, not deleted.

Search for “pile” with author: miltownkid, and display results as posts. One of the results is this:
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 043#582043[/quote]

If you reveal the magician’s methods, you take all the fun out of the show… :raspberry:

:wink:

[quote=“Tigerman”][quote=“joesax”]The truth is a little more mundane than elektronisk would have us believe. :wink:

I am sure he did more or less what I’ve just done to find the post, which was moved, not deleted.

Search for “pile” with author: miltownkid, and display results as posts. One of the results is this:

If you reveal the magician’s methods, you take all the fun out of the show… :raspberry:

:wink:[/quote]

I say crucify Elektronisk! he told me he was a hacker and that the women’s forum was talking about me!!!

crucify crucify!!!

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“Tigerman”][quote=“joesax”]The truth is a little more mundane than elektronisk would have us believe. :wink:

:wink:[/quote]

I say crucify Elektronisk! he told me he was a hacker and that the women’s forum was talking about me!!!

crucify crucify!!![/quote]

:taz:

Well, we had some fun albeit for only a short time until “Mr. Wet Blanket” came along. :raspberry:

Actually, I didn’t search at all. I had saved a copy of miltownkid’s post.

:laughing:

But, are you sure that the post was in Temp yesterday? :idunno:

[quote=“elektronisk”]But, are you sure that the post was in Temp yesterday? :idunno:[/quote]Yes, it was. I actually did the search yesterday morning too but I managed to hold off posting until early this morning when the wetblanketness just had to burst out. :wink:

he’s FIBBING!!! you can see it in his shifty little eyes :wink: chuckle