Is it possible to chop off ones head and discard it?

Just curious. Saturday’s TT had a story about the mysterious death of Hong Kong model, Annie Pang in 1999. According to the article,

And here’s the money quote:

WTF??? :idunno:

If no crime was committed, how did she remove her head, place remains of her skull in a rubbish bin, dismember her skeleton and place it in the bedroom of an apartment belonging to a prominent member of society? If she really did it herself, surely that wins the prize for most elaborate means for a psycho-hsiaojie to exact revenge on her former lover.

But the story doesn’t end there.

[quote]an order by a court this week to launch an inquest into the gruesome death has given hope to Pang’s family. . . “In my view, the coroner should have held an inquest,” Justice Michael Hartman said in court on Wednesday as he ordered a tribunal to probe the case.

“There are too many issues that require explanation,” he added.[/quote]

Gee, ya think so? :ponder:

I will investigate and get back to you.

Sounds like one for Inspecteur Clousseau…

Somehow this reminds me of “The Life of David Gale”. I doubt it will help you solve THIS mystery but it’s an interesting flick nonetheless. Cheers.

It’s a Hong Kong model, why would she need a head ? They don’t think or eat, so they could quite easily survive without a head. Those actions are quite normal for a “slightly miffed” Chinese woman.

She was giving head and then lost it.

So she can give it.

Hang time for this thread to reach the flounder forum <20 seconds.

Why discard it when you can use it as shark bait?

A truly lurid tale.

She really shopuld of quit while she was ahead.

HG

So her boyfriend killed her in his home and got away with it because he had money?!? Only in China could that happen!! Cough,O.J Simpson,cough…

Is it really funny or appropriate to make jokes about a murdered woman? Maybe it’s a guy thing. :s

It’s not a guy thing. I think it’s a bit off too

(I’m a guy, BTW).

Sorry :blush: It was supposed to be a joke about empty headed models. I’m nice really.

Actually it was a certain other member’s posts that annoyed me more.

Actually it was a certain other member’s posts that annoyed me more.[/quote]

Oops, my bad. :blush: Actually, I don’t see anything humorous about murdered models at all. I was just puzzled by the police statement that there was insufficient evidence of a crime, when the only alternative seemed to be that a woman had torn her head off and discarded it outside before walking in to an apartment and dismembering herself, which seemed rather remarkable. On further consideration, I realize it is possible the decapitation, dismemberment and placement of the remains in the apartment could have been committed by an animal that is not bound by human laws, in which case the authorities were wise to drop the case. I apologize and will try to think these things through more carefully in the future.

Actually it was a certain other member’s posts that annoyed me more.[/quote]

Oops, my bad. :blush: Actually, I don’t see anything humorous about murdered models at all. I was just puzzled by the police statement that there was insufficient evidence of a crime, when the only alternative seemed to be that a woman had torn her head off and discarded it outside before walking in to an apartment and dismembering herself, which seemed rather remarkable. On further consideration, I realize it is possible the decapitation, dismemberment and placement of the remains in the apartment could have been committed by an animal that is not bound by human laws, in which case the authorities were wise to drop the case. I apologize and will try to think these things through more carefully in the future.[/quote]

I’m guessing that it was all the joke posts after BFM’s that Stu was talking about. Your post was fine.

[quote=“Erhu”]
Is it really funny or appropriate to make jokes about a murdered woman? Maybe it’s a guy thing. :s[/quote]

As I recall, lots of women made jokes about John Bobbitt.

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“Erhu”]
Is it really funny or appropriate to make jokes about a murdered woman? Maybe it’s a guy thing. :s[/quote]

As I recall, lots of women made jokes about John Bobbitt.[/quote]

I don’t recall any women on Forumosa making off color jokes about murder victims, do you?

[quote=“Erhu”][quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“Erhu”]

As I recall, lots of women made jokes about John Bobbitt.[/quote]

I don’t recall any women on Forumosa making off color jokes about murder victims, do you?[/quote]

Since I don’t have access to the Biddies Forum, it’s kind of hard to say.

I liked the quite while she’s a-head joke.