Is it possible to give a third party access to my account?

I would like to give access to one of my bank accounts to someone else, so they can withdraw from the account legally. Is this possible? I’d be happy to open a new account if only some banks allow this.

uhhh. you have ATM card?
if you don’t want to give them that, then change your account to a chop signature and give them the chop, bank passbook, and ATM passcode

I don’t want them to be breaking the law by using a chop/passbook/ATM card that doesn’t legally belong to them. I want to give them the actual legal right to manage the money in that account.

dude, how long you’ve lived in Taiwan?
family members do it for other family members, friends do it for friends, stockbrokers do it for clients, heck, ask @mad_masala who’s probably seen cats do it for dogs…

Google 銀行授權委託書

Yeah but that’s all illegal, and I want this to all be above board. Besides, if they want to make real changes to the account, having my chop and passbook won’t be enough if the name on their ID is different from the one attached to the acc.

The day I see a cat withdrawing money from a dog’s account I will finally accept my psychiatrist’s pills.

2 Likes

Is it SFW?

Exactly what I’m looking for, thanks

what is SFW?

Safe for work.

1 Like

@mad_masala only likes NSFW google searches

Employees do it for their boss. The boss hands an employee their chop and says go take care of this transaction somewhere.

I doubt the cat would do it for a dog. Maybe a dog for a cat.

But if the cat goes to the bank and authorizes it, then the dog can do it.

1 Like