Is milk homogenized in Taiwan?

How is the “cow food” any different from the “goat food”?

At least the bubbles are not pretending.

I HATE! US milk and butter, we make our own bread, scones, brownies, yogurt, cream cheese to eat and sell to friends, thankfully French butter is readily available and Taiwan pasturised milk.
Whole ‘RAW MILK"I used in UK’ even though I know it’s bollocks, Customers like to hear it. pasturised Cows milk loses no properties in heat pasturising.
Hey being taught tennis at school we was told to think pasturise when giving a serve - think about it?

It is! Naturally!

… and other stuff.

They are wrong! They are not bubbles, bubbles burst! The ‘bubbles’ are chewy balls.

Chewy balls milk tea doesn’t quite have the same ring.

1 Like

I only drink homo milk when I’m in Canada.

1 Like

Wanna try something new when you go down under?

1 Like

thanks for the belly laughs guyz - I’m 'strayan and had forgotten the gaytime was brown and chunky - my sister liked those - I was never one for a gaytime - at the pool … :rofl:

I just saw some unhomogenised milk at Wellcome supermarket. It was branded Mu-shi, in Chinese: 牧實雪凝, and about 140 big ones for a litre, from memory.

That’s because it’s not over-processed, so it’s more expensive.

They should have a Canadian version of Golden Gaytime made with Homo Milk.

When I was a kid they used to have these rainbow colored pop sickle stick at school… some people call it “rainbow dick”

Fantastic, super helpful, thank you! I will look for this!!
With much appreciation.

Though that is quite pricy. If anyone happens to be in Wellcome or PxMart or Carrefour and sees any other non-homogenized milk and could pass on the info, would be grateful. Thanks!

Fear not, for I am running a milk telethon :joy:

Joking aside I implore you value-oriented folks to open your wallets and open your hearts to support local good quality premium priced goods

Everything out of the ordinary is premium priced.

Net net you win. It’s better for you, more delicious, and will make you happy.

We’re all just stardust