Is my fault?

two things happened.

1. my male friend transit here for six hours, and I want to go see him. I shouldnt go? we had fight with that. cuz it is “male”

2. I made an appointment for him and I asked need me to go with him for paper work. he said no. And after that, he blamed me I should go with him. He said I always let him" do it yourself" and he mentioned about everytime I want to go somewhere, always he has to take me to there. But when I planed to go abroad, I serached info and asked him, he always said no. I dont know how to please him. Damn…my ex said I am hard to please, now I found someone is more tough than me… :raspberry:

Sorry love, “it” often enough is a male and yes, I’m afraid it is your fault. It will always be your fault, so get rid of him and find someone caring.

:slight_smile:

HG

Sorry can’t say anything without hearing both sides of the story.

Is “it” your boyfriend or just a male friend?

If he’s your boyfriend he’s an ass…

If he’s just a friend he’s being a little demanding…

But then again, he did travel six hours. Only you really know the answer to your question?

If you feel guilty, or if you were just trying to “punish” him for not wanting to help you with searching info for going abroad, then maybe you are at fault…

But only you (and he) really know the whole story. So I guess between the two of you you also know the answer…

maybe he has no idea what you are saying

Certianly I don’t

Just think in Chinglish and you’ll get it.

Oh no, JD, are you saying what I thinkee you are saying . . she thinks too much?

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Oh no, JD, are you saying what I thinkee you are saying . . she thinks too much?

HG[/quote]

No just a method of understanding WHAT it is that she’s saying to start. :wink:

Ex: My house have a LCD TV.

Expectro Chinglishum! “We have an LCD TV in our house.”

If you’re independent enough you don’t need him to take you “everywhere”.
If you’re independent enough you don’t need him to help you on searching your own school.
If I were you I would wave at him with a nice big smile when I have the ability to do these things on my own. :slight_smile:

Its MY fault. Most things that happen on planet earth seem to get pushed onto me blamewise. Just tell 'em its old Toms fault.

jonny, please write your response in correct Chinese, so as to exhonerate yourself from your low blow.
And shame on you all for ragging on her English. Its pretty simple to Tom.

1. I wanted to meet a male friend who was in transit at the airport. My partner was unhappy about that. Is that because my friend (the one at the airport) is a male?
  2. I helped my partner to make an appointment. He would need to fill in some documents (at that appointment) so I asked him if he would like me to accompany him. He replied in the negative. When he returned he moaned at me for not going with him. He says that I always make him do things by himself, but also that when I wish to go somewhere he has to take me there. (I.E. he helps me, but I don’t help him) But I planned for us to go abroad, I found all the information and presented him with the details. Even though I had done all the planning, he still said no. I don’t know how to make him happy. My ex told me that I am hard to handle, and now I find my partner is even harder to handle than I am.

Guys, how can we attract Taiwanese posters, when we just jump all over them for crappy English. Personally me speak Chinese bad! Wo yao pijyo being my most gramatically correct sentence. ijfofjc I hear ya loud and clear. He is a dick, leave him. (Unless you are MrsHill, and then Im sorry darling!!!)

jonny, please write your response in correct Chinese, so as to exhonerate yourself from your low blow.
And shame on you all for ragging on her English. Its pretty simple to Tom.

1. I wanted to meet a male friend who was in transit at the airport. My partner was unhappy about that. Is that becuase my friend (the one at the airport) is a male?
  2. I helped my partner to make an appointment. He would need to fill in some documents (at that appointment) so I asked him if he would like me to accompany him. He replied in the negative. When he returned he moaned at me for not going with him. He says that always I make him do things by himself, but also that when I wish to go somewhere he has to take me there. (I.E. he helps me, but I don’t help him) But I planned for us to go abroad, I found all the information and presented him with the details. Even though I had done all the planning, he still said no. I don’t know how to make him happy. My ex told me that I am hard to handle, and now I find my partner is even harder to handle than I am.

Guys, how can we attract Taiwanese posters, when we just jump all over them for crappy English. Personally me speak Chinese bad! Wo yao pijyo being my most gramatically correct sentence. ijfofjc I hear ya loud and clear. He is a dick, leave him. (Unless you are MrsHill, and then Im sorry darling!!!)[/quote]

Ooooh…ok…Sorry. Seems it’s actually MY fault. No worries Tom. I thought it was about the same guy.

Ok then. Sweetie, stand closer and listen real good. :secret:

YOUR BOYFRIENDS AN ASS!!! :moon:

That being said. There should be no reason why you shouldn’t be allowed to help a guy friend in need. If your boyfriend feels insecure about that, invite him to tag along. If he doesn’t want to tag along, I suggest he starts to trust you a little more.

And yes, I think he’s a little demanding. Your boyfriend, that is…

Hope this helps. Have a nice day. :grandpa:

That was a pretty amazing interpolation Mr. Hill. Forgive me - I’m jus’ D-U - M, dum.

But I dunno - it seems to me a bit strange why one would want to meet with a former whatever to fill-out paperwork at the airport?

The not accepting help was just an emotional stunt/test thing - “you helped him, but not me!” :cry:

I suggest going back to the ex-boyfriend. :laughing: