Is picking on strangers' appearances a Taiwanese habit?

Maybe you don’t go to gym. Because I pay 1200 NT monthly and I have seen more Taiwanese than Westerns there. French girls are the ones that don’t like gyms.

Correct on both counts!

I do not go to the gym.

You go to a gym in Taiwan and see more Taiwanese than westerners, I hope so.

They will always pick on anyone.

So, you definitely are not the right person to assume which weight is considered as healthy weight. Please stop eating junk food and save the money to pay a gym. It is only 1200NT. You just need to skip 4 combos of hamburgers and fries.

You got all that from…

My momma called me xiao pang mei when I was a baby

1 Like

They do this because they “care”… apparently. No offence need be taken.

I treat it like poking the bear. A couple of irritating comments, no problem. Thanks for “caring” But keep poking me and I’ll fire some shit back at you so ayi’s watch out.

1 Like

你變胖了喔

1 Like

You’re very skinny now

Nice gravedig, this. It’ll probably stick around again for a while.

1 Like

How do you know if I’m skinny or not?

1 Like

Your photo gives a decent indication.

To give another angle of perspective, I look like your average Chen, Lin or Chang. Slanted eyes, yellow skin, no body hair, the whole shebang.
Back home, I would strike interest immediately when I arrive anywhere.
Here, no one bats an eye whereever I go. People started to notice when I am talking.

When visiting Europe, no one cares in the big cities. But visiting, smaller towns, everyone try to strike a conversation with me. Weather, where I come from, where I go, what I am doing, so on. Then, the conversation becomes awkward when they realize I look very young compare to my actual age. Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo was born about the same time as I.

1 Like

That’s not my photo. I’m not Yuki Hsu

I just read up on Yuki Hsu. She’s had a bad run of luck.

Maybe you can just tell them that you will treasure the words of wisdom given by one who is so elderly

1 Like

He’s a nosey one, that clown

1 Like