Is Tesla the new Apple or Amiga?

For the sake of fairness that context yields, here is the yt version of the podcast. It’s not at all unusual for Rogan to smoke and/or drink on his podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycPr5-27vSI

1 Like

I coulda been rich. Story of my life . :sunglasses:

Tesla stock Feb 2013 @38 USD
Tesla stock now @492 USD

3 Likes

Its insane. Worth more than GM and Ford combined. Overvalued imho. Not gonna go down on its own though. There’s a cult of personality around Elon.

“Tesla shares crash after Elon Musk smokes joint on live web show”

Or not!

Grimes just announced she’s pregnant with his baby. That’s gonna be one ugly SOB.

It will be a Grimusk

1 Like

Sounds like that could be a Dark or Ghost-type pokémon.

I’ll grimace, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Tesla now worth 100 billion USD.

It’s on its way. I had it going to 500-1000 USD per stock in 2-3 years , Brent had it pegged for 6-7 years (from 2015).
Shit Brent was a good contributor .:sunglasses:
He got the oil price roughly right too .

Tesla stock firing on all (Imaginary) cylinders.

That is crazy although well within my original prediction range. :grin:

Just needed to make some profit.

Tesla Inc <TSLA.O> posted its second quarterly profit in a row as vehicle deliveries hit a record and the company said it would comfortably make more than half a million units this year, pushing its shares to new highs.

The delivery forecast, higher by more than a third than last year’s production, suggests Tesla is looking at a steadier chapter after years of steep losses, production troubles and clashes between chief executive Elon Musk and U.S. regulators.

I am out of words:

2 Likes

Omg. I’m rich now.

I thought you were already rich. :grin: I should be rich. :sunglasses:

The latest stock bump seems strange to me given the financial Armageddon they are facing in China right now which is going to ripple around the world.

BBC News - Coronavirus: Car sales in China fall 92% in February.

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Hard to buy a car if you can’t leave the house.
Tesla should let them download their cars!

1 Like

Was once an admirer of Musk but he sounds like a real asshole these days. He wasn’t complaining when his company got all those subsidies from the state of California.

BBC News - Coronavirus: Elon Musk vows to move Tesla factory in lockdown row

1 Like

That’s it. I’m going on the record calling Tesla a bubble. Tesla was always weird but there always was an optimistic case were it made sense. This shit don’t make any sense anymore. I still won’t short it though. Tesla is built on emotions not numbers.

2 Likes

They are making bank selling overpriced short shorts:

https://shop.tesla.com/product/tesla-short-shorts

Funding secured!

2 Likes

Tesla is the first meme-ified stock and CEO. Investing and social media have made a love child called the Tesla stock chart.