Is there a shopping district/mall with popular clothing brands?

Hello,

I know about wufenpu but I’m referring to brands like giordano, net, hang ten, uniqlo, etc. I want to see what each store has to offer, so is there a place in taipei where I can find all of them in one place?

Serious question: is this a joke thread?

There’s at least like 30 of each popular outlet spread all around Taipei, with at least one in any popular market area and shopping mall. But it seems like OP is asking seriously… am I missing something, or…?

Wikipedia lists at least 40 shopping malls in all parts of Taipei. I’m pretty sure most, if not all of those, would have all of the “popular clothing brands” you mentioned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sh … _in_Taipei

yes, I am serious. What you missed in my question was that I am looking for a place where I can find these brands in one place because I want to compare prices but don’t want to travel from one place to another. Yes, I am lazy like that.

No, I don’t want “at least one” but all, preferrably or at least many. I hope that’s clear to you now.

Taipei 101 / Xinyi commercial district. For someone who lives and works in this district. Even going from one to another mall within this commercial distrcit is too much for me. 101 has all the brands you mentioned except for the Japanese brand. However, you can find it at the mall that’s attached to MRT city hall. It’s a 5-10 minutes walk from MRT to 101. By the way, all the other brands you mentioned would be in B1 at 101. I can’t remember if 101’s got a net store, but I’m pretty sure viewshow has one - which is pretty much just opposite to 101.

[quote=“tainoy”]yes, I am serious. What you missed in my question was that I am looking for a place where I can find these brands in one place because I want to compare prices but don’t want to travel from one place to another. Yes, I am lazy like that.

No, I don’t want “at least one” but all, preferrably or at least many. I hope that’s clear to you now.[/quote]

Where do you live? Most places have a “main street” with all the brands you have mentioned in one place. For instance, in Xindian, on Zhonzheng Road and Beixin road, you will find the whole array. But if you go to Tianmu, Shipai street will have the same same stores in almost the same same lineup… Zhongxiao, from Fuxing to Tunghua -maybe up to Uniqlo now- is alos shopping district central. So, where are you located, so we can recommend a close location nearby?

I think OP means - one store with all brands under one roof, one store to compare. I doubt it OP.

Thanks a lot guys for the help! Will check these stores out when I have the time.

I live in Tucheng but going to another district is ok as long as I don’t have to move to another shopping area to find another brand. Doesn’t need to have all brands in one roof but at least a decent number for price comparison. :slight_smile:

Closest place to you that I know of (there’s probably one closer that I don’t know) would probably be Global Mall in Zhonghe, Zhongshan Rd., which is the same road as Banqiao, Minzu Rd. The name changes at the border, and the Global Mall is right there. Probably 20 minutes walk due east of Fuzhong MRT station. I believe Global Mall has all of the brands you want, and they are all literally right next to each other IIRC.

You really should be doing your clothes shopping in … ohh boy… need some help on this one: Whofanpu… :roflmao: Someone will come along eventually and correct this bastardization of mandarin… but it is a HUGE market for clothing… my girl and I can get clothes for as little as $100 that are brand new and high quality.

really? i’ve been there once and i had the impression that many clothes are just about the same price as the one you’ll find in giordano, etc. But I was with a Taiwanese friend that time who wasn’t too keen on looking for a bargain and he got too tired easily so we didn’t really check out all shops. What I just didn’t like about it though is that most shops won’t let you try the clothes on. For me, that’s ok for clothes NT200 and below but above that, it’s just too risky, especially for pants