Is there any website for confiscated bicycle?

Is there any information website so i can check my bike?
This morning I parked my bicycle in Gongguan MRT, i put it on the parking slot, when I went back this afternoon and it’s gone. I suspect my bike was confiscated and taken by authorities since the parking slots was really crowded and unorganized.

i suspect your bicycle is stolen.

did you lock it?

if not, it’s like someone else’s umbrella: fair game if it’s raining.

Pushbikes are rarely “confiscated”. It’s been stolen. Don’t expect any sympathy from the police - they couldn’t care less.

The way most people deal with this is to buy a really cheap bike and a very expensive lock.

In fact, the Da-an Police have been impounding bikes in the areas immediately next to NTU. I know because this happened to me! The place to check is the parkade (i.e. the underground parking lot) at Longmen Junior High School at the intersection of Jianguo and Heping East Road. Good luck!

Guy

[quote=“azer89”]Is there any information website so i can check my bike?
This morning I parked my bicycle in Gongguan MRT, i put it on the parking slot, when I went back this afternoon and it’s gone. I suspect my bike was confiscated and taken by authorities since [strike]the parking slots was really crowded and unorganized[/strike] I parked my bike illegally.[/quote]