Is this ad legal?

I’m no prude, I mean I’ve even kissed a girl on the lips!

But I wonder is this ad legal?

taiwanted.com/detail.php?siteid=8293

We know there is a law against adultery, but is there a law against soliciting?

I was wondering the same thing

It doesn’t reflect proper Islamic values.

I did think of replying when i first saw it yesterday, just for a giggle.

then i realised i’d have to go through the whole process of waxing my legs and shaving extra close again, so i dropped that idea.

“My wife thinks we are too old/busy for sex”…no way…she’s getting it elsewhere…maybe like the rupert hines song his wife will reply to the add…wouldn’t that be sweet…

He doesn’t say they want to have sex, but it is implied. Implying you’d like to have sex isn’t illegal, even if you’re married.

But Dr. McCoy is right - it doesn’t reflect Islamic values very well. We might have to amputate something.

Two consenting adults and all that…

Besides, my missus says he’s not all that tall.

Hopefully his wife will see the ad and set him up

I hope he likes pina coladas.

How about this ad: taiwanted.com/viewlisting.php?view=10912 ?
Or is it still legal to hire someone based solely on gender in Taiwan? I can understand that being a native Russian speaker is necessary, but asking specifically for a woman?

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]How about this ad: taiwanted.com/viewlisting.php?view=10912 ?
Or is it still legal to hire someone based solely on gender in Taiwan? I can understand that being a native Russian speaker is necessary, but asking specifically for a woman?[/quote]
I’m ok with it. :idunno:

[quote=“Maoman”][quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]How about this ad: taiwanted.com/viewlisting.php?view=10912 ?
Or is it still legal to hire someone based solely on gender in Taiwan? I can understand that being a native Russian speaker is necessary, but asking specifically for a woman?[/quote]
I’m ok with it. :idunno:[/quote]Why? Because women are naturally better spellers?

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“Maoman”][quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]How about this ad: taiwanted.com/viewlisting.php?view=10912 ?
I’m ok with it. :idunno:[/quote]Why? Because women are naturally better spellers?[/quote]
Dunno. They often have nicer tits though.

[quote=“sandman”]Dunno. They often have nicer tits though.[/quote]I can’t imagine any one making a career of it though.

(If they wanted a female voice to test their voice recognition software, that would be ok)