Is this an old man thing, or…?

Her dad is here?

Shhhh! Don’t blow my cover! :rofl:

Guy

Looks like you’re going to have a rough time surviving until 50, and then when you hit 50, you’re going to look in the mirror and really sheet some bricks.
Appears to be a lot more dad issues you are not presenting in your post.
“my dad was always an idiot” - something behind this comment for sure.

6 Likes

Damn that’s brilliant how long did it take you to figure that out.

Don’t even say, not interested.

I refer you to the “don’t ask, don’t tell” school of life.

Guy

Okay so I went to bed with a woman and woke up with a man come on but who’s telling

Yeah, this. I try not to be an asshole, but I’m a lot less inclined to put up with people messing me around these days. But I guess some old men who have been put-upon for decades just let it all hang out. Perhaps they decide that they deserve a little selfishness. There are plenty of movies about that.

There are also a lot of old men who are just angry. They’ve watched their lives pass by - sometimes because they’ve been hectored into doing certain things by their S.O. - and have suddenly realised that they’ve only got a couple of decades left.

3 Likes

Yup - they just hate their lives.

I’ve gone from young and angry to old and mellow.
I still have the odd little short tantrum if I fuck up something, overall I’m calmer person.
I certainly drive more sensible and more courteous?

2 Likes

Yes basically agree. Tho I feel Taiwanese older women to be just as bad. But in a different way. They are nosey, pushy and try to give lots of unwanted advice.

Fixed it for you