Is this beer "famous" in its country?

18 days with lemon. Perfect on a sweltering day like today.
P_20180513_171633_vHDR_Auto

That’s a total offtopic. Take that garbage to the beers directory alert whatever thread!

PS: I know what you mean… we call it “clara” o “clarita” (the result of mixing beer with lemmon or soda). it’s awesome in Summer!

1 Like

I passed by an RT-mart this evening and bought some beers. Apparently the way home was too bumpy so some of them were leaking when I got home… Obviously I had to put them in the fridge an start to consume one after it cooled down a bit.

I’m not sure if this one is famous in its country of origin, but it could be. Never tried it before though:

Modern aluminum cans are paper thin. Used to put canned beer in a cooler, then dump ice in right over the top (in the US). These days that’s an iffy bet: last two times I did this in the US, one can was punctured each time (not the top; the side). Safer to place the ice by hand.

Aluminum cans have become a bit fragile.

Rtmart has some excellent beer:star_struck: deals on right now.

Raspberry flavored Hoegarden. On sale at Wellcome. Very tasty drop, not too sweet.

I’m talking about bottles :frowning:

P_20180602_001503

how about this one? Does anyone recognize it?

I must admit I enjoyed it.

Aaaaah Schöffer’ofer, die hat so schön geprickelt in mein Bauchnabel. Yes, well known. Not bad.

Famous for the commercial:

https://youtu.be/ZSwczYYSYqM

French accented woman’s voice: “Dear Harald, can you please send me something from you? Maybe a bottle of the beer that was prickling so nice in my bellybutton?”

Cool. I think it was priced under 50nt and it was good. For some reason I thought that even the foam was good (and even after being opened for a while, it keeps producing more when poured!).

So… how about this one? is it famous in Germany? considered good?

line_1531221217575

that brand is all good, but a bit pricey here

82NT that one. Did you know it before coming to Taiwan?

ha ha. Came over nearly 30 years ago. Highly unlikely as my beer taste buds back then corresponded to any 24-case of beer that was maybe U$3.

My favourite. This beer is very famous in north Germany. You should try the Pils aswell.

famouse, good and quality beer

IMG_20180720_001131

My verdict: buuuuurp

I don’t anymore… I’m thirsty as F.

Unknown in Germany. The other beer, flensburger, is famous - but I thought only the pils, the Weizen I never knew before coming to Taiwan.

1 Like

Wheat beer seems over represented lately.

1 Like

Yeah, I had that suspicion. Still I didn’t care much, I think I paid a bit over 40.

That could be a combination of me making that choice and reporting here with that there are actually many wheat beer options in the shelves. Something that I welcome.