Is this beer "famous" in its country?

I am… with a very pricey Belgian sour lombic . But not as good as the cheaper better-tasting grape sour lombic from TTL.

What is ‘lombic’? An island near Indonesia?

Must be the horrible Belgian sour lambics I’ve been having.
Making typing mistakes, notwithstanding what they’re doing to my digestive system.
I’m sure you’re glad to have switched over to TTL’s grape sour lambic.
Also try the mango sour lambic. TTL’s first foray into this area.

I don’t think they use lambic, they can’t even make that. They probably use wheat beer.

Lambic itself is pretty sour, but the gueuze made from it, blends from different years and brews are something really good. Especially the Old Gueuze. Some are really pricey and rare, limited blends.

Why would Belgians drink anything filtered through hospital gauzes?
Does the blood and puss create the lambic sour taste?
Hmmm.

First of all most beers are filtered (although re-fermenting in the bottle leaves a yeast deposit), the sourness in Lambic is created by micro organismes.

Okay.
I was giving you Belgians a huge benefit of the doubt as to your beer quality and style, but why fuq would your country put micro orgasms into something that will go down your own throat, much less something that includes vaginal yeast??

No micro organisms (yeast) no beer! Simple!

But just thinking about an excellent beer gives me a throat orgasm!

I guess so.
But where do Belgian beers get their vaginal yeast from?
Do the micro orgasms come first and then brewers scoop out the vaginal yeast afterwards?
And are Belgian breweries’ female workers involved?
Are brewery tours available in which tourists can become involved in the micro orgasm part with the female vaginal yeast?

Your Belgian brand image is so confusing. But, it does have its competitive advantages.

That’s not us (Belgians), that’s probably Japanese or East Europeans, they’re well known for their weird ideas.

There is one beer brewed solely by female brewers (brewsters?) … Delirium Deliria, but I have no idea if vaginas are involved. Deliria

This brewery is a few blocks from my house. I didn’t know the history of this brewmaster. Thanks for the info. I’ve had the White.

Throat and orgasm together… now I have a mission for tonight.

Can you guys stop polluting this thread? take your childish fights to another arena.

Beer and vaginas…

Seriously, I need to do something tonight.

You still got those DVDs, eh

1 Like

Let me suggest ‘someone’ rather than ‘something’. Or maybe I’m assuming too much.

That wouldn’t cut it. Not tonight!

Still they would have a really exciting impact in your lives. Some of you.

I need to do something for which I definitively need some help.

The story is not over. His daughter continued the Celis White in Austin and he moved back to Belgium where he developed and brewed ‘Grottenbier’, aged in the lime stone caves at the Belgian-Netherlands border area. His daughter sold the brand to a brewery in Boston I believe, but after a few years that brewery sold it back to the daughter due to lack of sales. I guess the Celis White is still in family ownership and brewed in Austin.
Celis Story

Their Celis Grand Cru is probably the same or similar to the Hoegaarden Grand Cru.

2 Likes

IMG_20180805_160708

How about this?