Is this the last dance for Roxy Rocker?

All month, Roxy Rocker is giving away four free drinks upon entry before midnight.

I was there on Saturday. The ‘four free drinks’ were actually Carlsberg beer.

A quick scan of the half-full venue at that time (midnight - 1:30 am) and I saw that everyone was simply drinking those beers. I’d estimate their revenue for the evening couldn’t be more than 5000 NT.

Is this month long event an attempt to reboot the once stoic den of hedonism into something new? To get the crowds back?

They are drinks and free, don’t complain.

Their pricing system is messed up. They charge entrance fee always or most of the time when there are plenty of competitive bars in the area that charge nothing. Lots of competition popular places.

I went there way after midnight few weeks ago they were still charging an entry fee. We just bailed and went to a bar down the street.

A lot of people don’t know if they want to pay an entry fee and stay until they get inside and have one drink.

They really have nothing to offer for an entry fee that other bars don’t have for free except maybe a dance floor but lots of people don’t care about dancing they just want to drink n chat.

Look at revolver. They’re crowded as hell all night and downstairs huge turnover on drinks.

Deceptive advertising

Is the shit “nightclub” still opposite the bar area?

Or pay and you walk in and there are 4 people in the whole bar.

4 is a crowd!

Forumosa gathering for 4 free beers? Who’s up for it :joy: