Is traffic the worst part of Taiwan's lingering third worldism?

That doesn’t say anything about the number of millionaires. That just talks about the number of Taiwanese companies registered in the Cayman Islands.

Figure it out.
Why would they have so many companies registered there ?
T

Still doesn’t get you any proof to your claim that Taiwan has the highest number of millionaires per capita in the world.

This says 13th with official numbers…Throw in the hidden money in V.I and other countries and easily in top 5.

That’s just the private wealth.

The electronics companies are spinning off massive revenue.

And the government here , while it has some debt, could easily extract more tax anytime it wants and has a massive GDP to work with and huge foreign exchange holdings.

Yeah because people in the other countries on the list don’t use offshore entities to hide their assets and evade taxes.

Bottom line…you don’t have proof of your ridiculous claim and now you’re backtracking.

I have very good stats.
Official numbers 13th.
Taiwanese have 100k registered companies in V.I. alone. There’s only 23 million people in Taiwan.
This is not even showing all the money that they have in China, HK, US, you name it.

Taiwan property and land values are massive and most families here own at least one property and it’s common for them to have multiple (high property ownership rate) .High rate of savings.

Hello…guess where this comes from. Credit Suisse. The same source I used that you said was wrong. Only your link cites the 2017 numbers that are 2 years older…

Really dude. You should read the links you post before you post them.

This is for Taipei only but it’s ranked the ninth global city by number of ultra-high-net-worth individuals :

You should understand half the money in Taiwan is stashed overseas or hidden.

Have you ever met a landlord that pays his taxes here. :joy::joy::joy:
.You don’t know about the famous double book keeping ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
.The VI number is just a clue to how much is out there.

Find me a reputable cite that backs up your claim that Taiwan has the most millionaires of any country per capita, or you can talk to yourself about your rationalizations why your unfounded belief must be true…

The official survey says 13th.

Figure it out when you add in the enormous hidden wealth. Top 5.

Literally probably 2% of landlords even report their rental earnings !!

You know… like… I just had this same conversation a few days ago…

I already backed up my numbers.

Wanna pick those up for me @Brianjones? Or should I just move all those replies here?

1 Like

Go ahead .