Is your vaccine record in your NHI app yet?

I got vaccinated weeks ago, and the record still isn’t in my NHI app yet. The COVID test I did showed up, but absolutely no record of my vaccination. Those who have been vaccinated and have the app, is there a record of it there?

1 Like

Is this the app you are referring to: the NHI My Health Bank app
https://www.nhi.gov.tw/english/News_Content.aspx?n=996D1B4B5DC48343&sms=F0EAFEB716DE7FFA&s=B0A3839968CFB95E

https://www.nhi.gov.tw/english/News_Content.aspx?n=996D1B4B5DC48343&sms=F0EAFEB716DE7FFA&s=3F2D8EF2E5AEC431

1 Like

Had my second AZ shot 2,5 months ago. No vaccination entries in the NHI app.

1 Like

Mine isn’t (assuming I’m looking in the right place - don’t really use the app). I got vaccinated at NTUH in mid-May and late July.

Got 1st jab and PCR test result are in my phone NHI app.

There’s an NHI app? I just use the card. I must be some kind of caveman.

I’d be screwed if I depended on my phone for everything because I pretty regularly run out of juice while out running errands.

Maybe because it takes longer to process ARC/APRC IDs? :man_shrugging:

Or maybe they have not updated backlogged data from early jabbers?

1 Like

That’s the one

I guess not just me without the record then.

Why would it take longer? I doubt it’s a single, squinting old lady slowly keying in all the numbers from stacks of paper.

More likely that they just didn’t bother considering the possibility of foreigners existing, as usual in Taiwan, so the system doesn’t pull the data properly and nobody gives a toss about fixing it because foreigners aren’t important.

I got vaccinated a couple of months ago and find that the info is accessed via a link in the nhi app. I’m scheduled for my second jab next month.

I think it’s the “My Health Bank” part we’re talking about. What does it say there? You’re looking at the appointment booking system, I think.

I know what you mean, I just shared this as it’s the record of vaccination. Which is the most important thing. The “My health bank” section of my app is also empty, which was annoying until I discovered the info on the website, which is linked to by the app.

Any news on this one yet? I’ve received my first dose in May and the second one in July and the app is still showing “No data”. Do I need to do anything to get the data appear in the system?

EDIT: Mhh, strange - I’ve spent some more time randomly clicking around in the app and also clicked on the Vaccine Appointment link from that post:

…which then showed me that I was already vaccinated.

Now the vaccines show in the my health bank section too :thinking:

3 Likes

Exactly the same thing happened to me - I registered at https://1922.gov.tw/, then the records finally appeared in the app 5 months after the second shot.

4 Likes

Sounds like the NHI data is processed by Bank of Taiwan…

4 Likes

I should clarify - they appeared in the NHI app pretty much immediately after registration. Not having registered before seems to have been the sticking point. Not sure why.

That’s why people carry massive back-up power banks.

Is this app useful for anything or just nice to have?

1 Like

Theoretically if you need to show you’re vaccinated to get entry to a club or event you could use this instead of carrying around your yellow vaccination card.

Mine second dose (well, as far as Taiwan knows it’s only my second dose) was on my app the day after I got it.