ISIS opens American branch

This would seem to fall under First Amendment-protected (hate) speech. It’s not like she’s explicitly calling for Trump’s head. But we’ll see what happens once the assassination attempts start.

Wait a minute. What Republican president ever had long hair? Beards don’t count…

It’s the hypocrisy of it all.

Gabby Giffords, culture of violence, Trump says awful things, yadda yadda. Having double standards is a sure way to miss the point of a lot of things.

She’d look better in a burka.

By the way, your dismissiveness bolsters this theory:

Two movies, one screen.

Not specifically, but the Dothraki are basically the Huns, i.e. the perpetual nightmare of Europe, i.e. invaders from the East.

A sign we may be nearing peak Trumphitler:

You go far enough, eventually you go too far. But what pushed her over the edge? Oh. Right.

We’ve basically got an Internet troll in the Oval Office. You’re either laughing at the joke, or you’re the butt of the joke.

The 4chan presidency. Humiliation of the usual gang of idiots, en masse. Feels good, man.

I’ve watched Kathy Griffin perform expecting to be entertained. She really isn’t funny. She crossed the line to get attention, and even had a staged apology for later. The only positive thing that has come out of this is that people from both parties are starting to see how this kind of crap isn’t helpful. I’m glad the Chelsea spoke out. Maybe Kathy Griffin will go away now.

1 Like

Yeah, right. Kathy thinks she’s Joan Rivers. But we can dream, can’t we?

1 Like

She thought it would backfire in a good way, but it ended up backfiring in a bad way. Oops.

WTF?
I think your neck bolts are too tight again.

@Andrew0409 was talking about the whole show being violent, no one mentioned the Dothraki.

@rowland’s (pretty funny) post (that did a complete flyover, apparently) was about this here deal

FWIW, the GoT production company got into at least as much shit over that stunt as Ms. Griffin has for this deal.

Of not reading every article Rowland brings up, I am guilty. :slight_smile:

This, Bear-Who-Washes, is what I was responding to:

Yeah, well far be it from me to appreciate a @rowland post, but his recall on the King’s Landing Dubyahead was pretty good.

Ms. Griffin isn’t doing her cause any favours, for sure.
I don’t thing there’s anything to be gained from treating the Presidency as contemptuously as Trump himself does.
Still, it’s pretty hard to beat this:

For sheer old-man-standing-on-the-corner-in-his-pajamas-yelling-at -the-buses hilarity.

I think that was Comrade Smith’s recall, not Rowland’s. (I confess I have read the article now.)

Hey, I sleep in my birthday suit, and I only yell at buses when they try to run me over.

But what are you wearing when you do yell at them? :ponder:

Pervert! I’d hit you with my purse if I had one.

I’m concerned for your safety, Doc! And the safety of all those bus passengers at risk of traumatization when they see you…

I’ll stop now. :slight_smile:

And another variation:

1 Like

Actually…they did do this to Obama. Recall many of the pictures from rightist groups depicting Obama in racist caricature. Recall Ted Nugent damn near openly calling for Obama to be killed, and not so vaguely hinting he may do it himself. No one made any effort to distance themselves from him or his comments.

Right you are.
Them Nazis all look the same to me.