Islam Will Win!

Until you can understand the “why” behind the 1st rule of Taiwan traffic: “I impede, therefore I exist!” you’ll never have any hope of being a true Taiwanese.

Automobiles are by their very nature an impediment. As a symbol of progress they are the biggest con ever perpatrated on the human race. A good third of the space in any modern city is devoted to accomodating the automobile, and still traffic jams are a common fact of life. How is this progress?

I agree bob, cars should only be owned by the right people, and the others can take public transport or stay the hell home.

:wink:

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”]So much for liberals and their multiculturalism…

From Norway’s Aftenposten:

prcdc.org/summaries/uspopper … rspec.html

OTOH (original behind subscription wall):

[quote]Denmark, a fairly typical European country in this respect, has an estimated 180,000 Muslims out of a population of five million. They are served by 80 to 100 mosques, with an estimated 15,000 worshippers. In other words, fewer than 10 per cent of Denmark’s Muslims are even religiously observant. A similar majority of Western Europe’s Muslims are believed to be secular

German TV said while I was back a few days ago, that the inustrial area Ruhrgebiet (a large area of some cities like Duesseldorf and Dortmund) will be Turkish by 2050 and thus we should “integrate the Turkish people”.

Well, doesn’t that mean they have to intergrate the Germans then?

I thought, why does a young Turkish couple always marry and have 3 children, but the Germans do not marry and the guy has one night stands and buys a fancy BMW instead.

With 60 he then dies of alcohol abuse in front of the TV. The coroner will estimate his death date by the TV maganize which is lying open with the accordingly date.

The answer is RELIGION. A religious society (like the Turkish sub culture) will force people to marry and have children.

A hedonistic society full of complaining people like my country today will die out.

Reading the bible now. Damned, why must they always run around in the desert.

Multiplication, that is the game.

EDIT: I assume you are all busy reading your bible now and marrying your last one-time-chick resp. guy, right?

Meanwhile…in France…those “youths” again…

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – for ever.” - George Orwell, 1984

Youths gather to kick a demonstrator during clashes following a demonstration against the first job contract, or CPE, Thursday, March 23, 2006 on the Invalides Plaza in Paris. The French capital braced for a new day of street protests Thursday by students trying to force the government to withdraw a contested jobs law, with a warning from the interior minister that violence would be severely punished. Youths were attacking students and demonstrators in an attempt to to steal their mobile phones.
news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u … 0803231903

Perhaps they learned from those American “youths.”

[quote]March 16, 2006

NEW YORK – A woman who sued the city and the police department after claiming officers refused to help her when she was sexually abused after a parade in 2000 settled with the city for $125,000 on Thursday.

Anne Peyton Bryant was one of more than 50 women who alleged that after the Puerto Rican Day Parade on June 11, 2000, mobs of men and boys in Central Park doused them with water, stripped their clothes and groped their buttocks and breasts while officers ignored their pleas for help.[/quote]
newsday.com/news/local/wire/ … -apnewyork

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]So I expect you or your kids to be driving like absolute maniacs, spitting binlang and screwing over the big nose any day soon?

Sorry ML, just occured to me. :laughing:

HG[/quote]

That is really true. Not just the kids. The long termers as well.

I’ve been in cars with expats who hawk back their snot like a true local and pass on blind corners while blipping the accelerator at every chance so we can rock back and forward and feel sick.

Be very scared. It does happen. The assimilation is insidious.

deleted

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”]Meanwhile…in France…those “youths” again…

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – for ever.” - George Orwell, 1984

Youths gather to kick a demonstrator during clashes following a demonstration against the first job contract, or CPE, Thursday, March 23, 2006 on the Invalides Plaza in Paris. The French capital braced for a new day of street protests Thursday by students trying to force the government to withdraw a contested jobs law, with a warning from the interior minister that violence would be severely punished. Youths were attacking students and demonstrators in an attempt to to steal their mobile phones.
news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u … 0803231903[/quote]

And the tie-in to Islam is…?

The victim has the wrong stance. He has to think like a weasel or a jack rabbit & find a hole. Use your own adrenalin as a weapon. Being swarmed is not fun, especially without a single weapon. Shit like that makes me sick. Where are the flankers? :fume:

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]
And the tie-in to Islam is…?[/quote]

The attackers are Muslims. The French press started using the term “youths” during the last riots in order to be PC.

Amazing powers of observation- to be able to tell someone’s religion from a picture of them dressed in jeans and sneakers

Gee [color=green]#[/color]. Maybe I’ve been following this for several months.

An example from last year:

[quote][size=150][b]Mugged by la R

Damn You Comrade!
Once again you insist on replacing exurberence with experience! :smiling_imp:

[quote=“bob_honest”]German TV said while I was back a few days ago, that the inustrial area Ruhrgebiet (a large area of some cities like Duesseldorf and Dortmund) will be Turkish by 2050 and thus we should “integrate the Turkish people”.

Well, doesn’t that mean they have to intergrate the Germans then?

I thought, why does a young Turkish couple always marry and have 3 children, but the Germans do not marry and the guy has one night stands and buys a fancy BMW instead.

With 60 he then dies of alcohol abuse in front of the TV. The coroner will estimate his death date by the TV maganize which is lying open with the accordingly date.

The answer is RELIGION. A religious society (like the Turkish sub culture) will force people to marry and have children.

A hedonistic society full of complaining people like my country today will die out.

Reading the bible now. Damned, why must they always run around in the desert.

Multiplication, that is the game.

EDIT: I assume you are all busy reading your bible now and marrying your last one-time-chick resp. guy, right?[/quote]

The problem is that the world is already full of too many people. So not marrying and not having kids is the right thing to do. People in educated societies are smart enough to realize this. The problem is that people in uneducated societies ignorantly insist on breeding like rabbits. What are we going to do about this? Pay them $100 to get a vasectomy?

I propose that all immigration to Europe or America from third-world countries come with a price: sterilization. No snip snip, no green card.

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“TheGingerMan”]
And the tie-in to Islam is…?[/quote]

The attackers are Muslims. The French press started using the term “youths” during the last riots in order to be PC.[/quote]

I hate that hypocrisy. Calling them “Muslims” might be abit too much, just I wouldn’t say “the Catholics beat up an old Man”. But why not “Muslim youths”? The addition of “youths” to “Muslim” should be enough of a qualifier. A qualfier that is not used in much Muslim media, which are full of unqualfied accusations against Jews, Christians & other Infidels. :fume:

Europe should abandon democracy at once, and revert to rule by benevolent despot (=royalty). All this pandering for the growing Muslim vote is a disgrace.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Damn You Comrade!
Once again you insist on replacing exurberence with experience! :smiling_imp:
[/quote]

And he’s got a freaky New Avatar.
Don’t look directly at it for extended periods of time.
It will lead to severe disorientation :uhhuh:

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”]An example from last year:

[quote][size=150][b]Mugged by la R