Israel acting like they might attack Iran

[quote=“Enigma”][quote=“Charlie Jack”][quote]What should the U.S. do?
You may select 1 option

Side with Israel against Iran.
Side with Iran against Israel.
Remain neutral and do nothing.
Sell weapons to both sides. Profit. [/quote]

If there’d been a “Hell if I know” option in there, I could have voted.[/quote]
It wouldn’t matter if there were more options because, as often is the case in a “poll”, you simply can’t vote at all because all options show up as an “invalid option - choose again”. Perhaps, intentional as I think there is no rational choice.[/quote]

No, the not being able to vote is not intentional. I can’t figure out why the poll doesn’t work for me and why it worked for 3 other voters. :frowning:

But the not including a “hell, I don’t know” option was intentional. The US doesn’t get that option, so neither do we. :beatnik:

[quote=“Chuanzao El Ale Destroyer”][quote=“Enigma”]
It wouldn’t matter if there were more options because, as often is the case in a “poll”, you simply can’t vote at all because all options show up as an “invalid option - choose again”. Perhaps, intentional as I think there is no rational choice.[/quote]

No, the not being able to vote is not intentional. I can’t figure out why the poll doesn’t work for me and why it worked for 3 other voters. :frowning:
[/quote]

the polls have not beenworking for people using the old version of the interface for several months now, since we ‘upgraded’ the software version. However, if you go along to your board preferences in the control panel and select ‘Prosilver’ as your appearance option, then the polls will work.

Enigma gets excused for that, not being a frequent poster, but for all those other posters: Sheesh? why haven’t you been paying attention? :cactus:

My first choice would have been “lasso a pig and ride it round the sidewalk until we get so dizzy we don’t care about world events any longer” but since that wasn’t an option I’m going to have to go with the tried and true traditional option: never throw the first punch but always throw the last one.

Of course the US is more closely aligned with Israel. But should promote peace and discourage war.