Israel and Palestine conflict 2021

Biden is a wimp. “Urge calm.” How about, “stop fighting or we’ll pull your aid.”

1 Like

His party would kill him if he stopped supporting Palestinian terrorists or the terrorists in Iran who have supplied them.

3 Likes

Hamas has already called for a ceasefire twice.

Israel just has to keep their army fresh every seven years or so by blowing up Gaza.

1 Like

Also, Bibi is in the middle of a power struggle to form a government, so he needs to shore up support. If he gets kicked out of office he’ll be prosecuted on corruption charges. This is all about him staying in power.

3 Likes

Close, but the opposite. Abbas called off the election (he’s only about 17 years into his 4 year term), then fomented riots as a distraction. When the police responded, he and the Palestinians had their pretext for rocket attacks on Israeli civilians (though a good number of the rockets end up killing their own people, not like they care).

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The rockets came from Hamas in Gaza. They’re not controlled by Abbas.

2 Likes

He’s only 16 years into his elected 4-year term.

Otherwise, yeah.

1 Like

16 is “about 17”, no :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, which is why I worded my statement as I did.

Hey, I’m one of the few people here who agree with you and you want to argue about semantics?

3 Likes

You’re still conflating the two, as if Gaza wasn’t independently governed.

Abbas calls for elections and then calls them off all the time. He doesn’t need a distraction.

He’s an imbecile. Engages in security cooperation with Israel when all Israel in response is build more settlements into his territory.

1 Like

Technically, you started it. Nont-unh. Uh-huh. I’m rubber you’re glue…

Edit: I think this is clear, but I’m obviously joking.

Also, this should probably get its own thread. No reason to conflate Palestinian terrorism with the tragedy in the OP.

If I were you I’d want a reset too.

1 Like

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are violence and silence is violence and…are you attacking me?

It really should.

Anti-semitism is so popular it probably would rival the covid thread.

1 Like

200% this. How anyone can write this theory off as ludicrous blows my mind

2 Likes

The Hamas charter:

Supportive Forces Behind the Enemy:

Article Twenty-Two:

For a long time, the enemies have been planning, skillfully and with precision, for the achievement of what they have attained. They took into consideration the causes affecting the current of events. They strived to amass great and substantive material wealth which they devoted to the realizations of their dream. With their money, they took control of the world media, news agencies, the press, publishing houses, broadcasting stations, and others. With their money they stirred revolutions in various parts of the world with the purpose of achieving their interests and reaping the fruit therein. They were behind the French Revolution, the Communist revolution and most of the revolutions we heard and hear about, here and there. With their money they formed secret societies, such as Freemasons, Rotary Clubs, the Lions and others in different parts of the world for the purpose of sabotaging societies and achieving Zionist interests. With their money they were able to control imperialistic countries and instigate them to colonize many countries in order to enable them to exploit their resources and spread corruption there.

You may speak as much as you want about regional and world wars. They were behind World War I, when they were able to destroy the Islamic Caliphate, making financial gains and controlling resources. They obtained the Balfour Declaration, formed the League of Nations through which they could rule the world. They were behind World War II, through which they made huge financial gains by trading in armaments, and paved the way for the establishment of their state. It was they who instigated the replacement of the League of Nations with the United Nations and the Security Council to enable them to rule the world through them. There is no war going on anywhere, without having their finger in it.

“So often as they shall kindle a fire for war, Allah shall extinguish it; and they shall set their minds to act corruptly in the earth, but Allah loveth not the corrupt doers.” (The Table – verse 64).

The imperialistic forces in the Capitalist West and Communist East, support the enemy with all their might, in money and in men. These forces take turns in doing that. The day Islam appears, the forces of infidelity would unite to challenge it, for the infidels are of one nation.

“O true believers, contract not an intimate friendship with any besides yourselves: they will not fail to corrupt you. They wish for that which may cause you to perish: their hatred hath already appeared from out of their mouths; but what their breasts conceal is yet more inveterate. We have already shown you signs of their ill will towards you, if ye understand.” (The Family of Imran – verse 118).

It is not in vain that the verse is ended with Allah’s words “if ye understand.”

1 Like

I thought you said this belongs in another thread?

Former Israeli ambassador to the US Ron Dermer said Israel should invest more in evangelical Christians than in American Jews, who are more critical of Israel.

With American Jews knowing too much, Israel needs Billy Bob to do its bidding.

2 Likes

Yes, and I requested the move.

Edit: Mick has made the move!