Israel and Palestine conflict 2021

IMO if the other territories can’t stop Hamas from firing rockets into Israel, it’s Israel’s right to stop it by any means necessary.

2 Likes

Israel is totally justified in reacting as they are to these rocket attacks IMO. That being said, they’ve set themselves up for something like this through the government’s hubris and stupidity, helped along by another gift of the criminally stupid last US administration.

2 Likes

Done.

1 Like

Hamas offered a ceasefire twice but Israel said no, were not done.

I remember hearing some Israeli politician say that Hamas isn’t a threat to Israel, but they need to show their capabilities to Lebanon.

I doubt that. Israel would crush them.

1 Like

Crush whom? Hamas or Lebanon?v

Lebanon. Even if they crush Hamas, it will just grow up again. That’s why the territories harboring them need to get them under control. If they don’t, there can never be a chance at semi-peace.

1 Like

Depends what you mean by crush. Last time, they considered it a loss (although to me, Lebanon was destroyed pretty badly).

Even if they crush Hamas, it will just grow up again. That’s why the territories harboring them need to get them under control. If they don’t, there can never be a chance at semi-peace.

Right. Their policy is to blow it up so it’ll take about 7 years to get them up again.

Good article.

1 Like

I thought Jared fixed that problem…

But seriously, sure you want to take one those two sides? You believe one side is wrong, the other right?

If only all people calling themselves Jews, Muslims, or Christians would pray for the people on the other sides, forgive the crimes that have been committed, and stay clear of hatred in the future. That would help.

4 Likes

Well, at least some politicians in Israel are open about this.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liberman-netanyahu-inciting-civil-war-to-save-himself/

1 Like

Abrahamic religions are the worst.

All religions are equally bad. Because they all force humans to have unscientific faith.

2 Likes

East Asian religions are at least peaceful and tolerant. Abrahamic religions are unbelievably narrow-minded and violent.

Like in Burma?

5 Likes

Well, it’s what people decide to cherry-pick from the religions they believe in.

1 Like

Off subject MFKZ.

yes, mom, back to bombing

That’s about the only example you can find.

Yeah, you never know though, eh? I agree that what you say is largely true, but all boats sail smoothly in quiet waters.

1 Like