It must be springtime

There seems to be a bit of posting lately from people (like me) who have “the urge”. Bustin’ out. Got the itch. Not only sexually. Lookin for some.

Is it officially springtime or did they put something else in the water?

I haven’t felt so crazy in years.

As the moon wax and wanes
The first few birds start to compose their songs of love
Spelling departing winter, announcing arriving spring
Hearing these messengers of spring vigorously sing,
relentlessly seeking companionship of their other half.
Makes me wonder is my heart yearning in vain,
for the radiant young phoenix in the east?
O, how I envy these birds with freedom of the skies.
I can merely sigh as day by day passes by.

Or should it be waxes and wanes :? English isn’t my primary language.

Springtime = miniskirt time. :rainbow:

Which in Taiwan means an ugly skirt made of four inch thick cotton, with denim blue jeans worn underneath the skirt. And don’t forget the huge padded bras.

gao_bo_han, you’re fucking with my treasured memories now, back off please.

HG

Which in Taiwan means an ugly skirt made of four inch thick cotton, with denim blue jeans worn underneath the skirt. And don’t forget the huge padded bras.[/quote]

But there are also many in flimsy garments floating lightly on pert little haunches and exposing luscious lengths of smooth, slender, shapely leg in a state of total, dizzyingly lovely nakedness.

Add a provocatively bare midriff and a tantalising glimpse of hipbone above, and what more could a man possibly ask for to feast his eyes upon?

Thanks Omni, the memory banks loaded with lunchtime strolls down Nanjing East are pleasantly back as they should be.

HG

I hear ya; spring is when the general shirtlessness of the construction community generally begins. :bravo:

I’ve got to admit that when it comes to the ladies, Taiwan takes some beating! It must be spring though as a Taxi I was in nearly crashed the other day due to the driver lusting after a very scantily clad Binlang girl. I think the words fanny pelmet were specifically designed for her wonderful outfit :astonished:

Fanny pelmet . . I like that. :bravo: Is it in the American or English sense? I guess it doesn’t matter.

Sorry Poagoa, we’ll get back to whisby coated man boobs soon enough.

HG

lol

I like the little skirts with the ruffles. So feminine.

Me too. But with this crappy drizzle and bad weather of late we wont be seeing much of that this weekend… :frowning:

Ah. The look of a woman is a many faceted diamond. Come rain or come shine. I’m insane.

It’s a creative time for me.

I’m really enjoying this.