IT news or forums

Hi Guys,

I’m looking for some community (Forums, message boards, etc…) and also some IT website like Tom’s Hardware, AnandTech, etc… for products review, news,… in Taiwan. (In chinese of course)

Do you know any popular website?

Thank you

[quote=“dudumomo”]Hi Guys,

I’m looking for some community (Forums, message boards, etc…) and also some IT website like Tom’s Hardware, AnandTech, etc… for products review, news,… in Taiwan. (In chinese of course)

Do you know any popular website?

Thank you[/quote]

I don’t think that Forumosa would be the best place to ask this question if you’re looking for Chinese-language tech web sites. People who would likely know about this would include, among others, members of the Taiwan Linux Users Group. You don’t necessarily have to be interested in Linux to ask them about hardware issues, but I see from your Beedbox site that you are into Linux already so you should feel right at home. So without further ado, here’s their web site:

linux.org.tw/node/325

Seems that they have meetings in Taipei, Tainan and Kaohsiung. If you live in or near one of those places, you might want to drop in and make some new geek friends.

Wow nice !

For sure it will be very useful !

I’ll contact them

Thank you