Italy vs. McDonald's

And how!

I think it is safe to say that all people who eat at McDonalds do not eat there all the time; therefore the “harmful” portion of your argument should be modified.

I like the taste of McDonalds’ food, and I know it’s mostly a mixture of chemicals cooked up in New Jersey. I am not tricked into buying anything from them Am I still a “dumb tit?”

I’m not sure what your target here is PP. Or are you just shooting from the hip?

Unless McDonald

[quote=“purple people eaters”]Unless McDonald

A burger: nice food, same as chocolate we should not eat it every day

McDonald burger: tasteless garbage in my opinion, as it is designed to be basically taste-free for all those children who do not like to taste cucumber, onion and sour.
If you like it EAT it!

I love burger, do not like McD burger. Boring, artificial

Have a McDonald in your town: of course, why not!
If it is in a beautiful traditional town center, it may violate the architecture, but it is easy to make the branch a bit more discrete. Had been done in may old town centres.

A single persons drives them out of town by being better: good! A small business pratically taking over the place of a multinational company. Variety is always good, the better offer has won!

[quote=“purple people eaters”]Unless McDonald

Right. They get kids by giving them fun and tasteless food. In a phase of their development when they are afraid to taste new things (no mum, I do not want to eat that vegetable).

So many like the little whale who is my 10 year old nephew end up eating there way too often.

Fat. Heart attack. But McD got enough money in between.

It is legal, yes. But that does not mean I have to like it, right?

… usualy I only use their toilet and eat in the noodle shop round the corner.
Noodles are MY comfort food :slight_smile: