It's a Vegan Affair November Potluck 11/29 (Thu) @ 19:00

Time for more great vegan food for the month of November! You don’t need to be a vegan to come join the potluck - all of us are newbies/experimenters and just want to get together to share a meal and swap recipes!

Date/Time: 11/29 (Thursday) @ 7:00 pm
Location: Walking distance of Xinhai MRT Station (off the Wenhu Brown Line). We will provide exact addy closer to the date so please RSVP before 11/27 to ensure we can get back to you on time.

Due to apartment size which is different on each host’s accommodations, space is limited to about 15 warm bodies this time.

Rules of the Affair:

1. EVERYONE needs to bring a vegan dish and if interested let me know what dish you plan on making and I’ll post it on the event page beforehand so that we can see the delicious menu!
  2. We will also permit a small selection of purchased foods but please let us know WHERE you bought it from so Vegans-on-the-go can source this for future reference.
  3. Capping salads to 4 and fruit platters to 2
  4. Portions either home-made or purchased must serve more than 4 people

If you can join the FB event https://www.facebook.com/events/287798028004460/ it would be great so I can get a better head count and provide you with the addy but PM here is fine too.

Looks goood. Will have to join a later one when i arrive in taiwan. I’ve mastered my own Mapo Tofu recipe, hope i can get some soy mince over there so i can make it.

great! hope to see you soon!

our next one for Dec is the 15th btw :slight_smile: