It's a Vegan Affair - Sweltering July BBQ Potluck 7/17

It’s time!

How time flies - it’s our one year anniversary! Everyone from carnivores to macro-vegans and all ages are welcomed! If the weather is nice we’re up on the roof to throw our vegan goods on the grill or we’ll still grill on the balcony.

Vegan potluck means no animal ingredients, by-products. You must RSVP by July 15th and post an idea of what you will bring or you will not be counted. “這是一個「全素」餐會(不是奶蛋素),請不要帶任何動物產品如蜂蜜、也不能帶魚…等等哦”。大家必須7月15日前回覆,貼會帶來的食物才能參加這次的活動。

Welcome to bring BBQ-esque vegan goodies from salads, drinks, snacks! Bring tupperware for leftovers!

Rules of the Affair:

1. EVERYONE needs to bring a vegan dish and if interested let me know what dish you plan on making and I’ll post it on the event page beforehand so that we can see the delicious menu!
  2. Capping salads to 6 and fruit platters to 2
  3. Portions either home-made or store-bought must serve more than 6 people

The location will be at CJ Laing’s pad in Tienmu, once you’ve RSVP’d we will send you the exact address. It’s close to Shipai MRT Station about a 90NT ride.

I’m bringing vegetable/tofu skewers for the grill!

More details and to RSVP go here so we can get an idea of what food everyone is bringing! https://www.facebook.com/events/485418671537384/

omg!! I saw zucchini…
would like to join but need to work in weekdays…lol

[quote=“hinamoo”]It’s time!

How time flies - it’s our one year anniversary! Everyone from carnivores to macro-vegans and all ages are welcomed! If the weather is nice we’re up on the roof to throw our vegan goods on the grill or we’ll still grill on the balcony.

Vegan potluck means no animal ingredients, by-products. You must RSVP by July 15th and post an idea of what you will bring or you will not be counted. “這是一個「全素」餐會(不是奶蛋素),請不要帶任何動物產品如蜂蜜、也不能帶魚…等等哦”。大家必須7月15日前回覆,貼會帶來的食物才能參加這次的活動。

Welcome to bring BBQ-esque vegan goodies from salads, drinks, snacks! Bring tupperware for leftovers!

Rules of the Affair:

1. EVERYONE needs to bring a vegan dish and if interested let me know what dish you plan on making and I’ll post it on the event page beforehand so that we can see the delicious menu!
  2. Capping salads to 6 and fruit platters to 2
  3. Portions either home-made or store-bought must serve more than 6 people

The location will be at CJ Laing’s pad in Tianmu, once you’ve RSVP’d we will send you the exact address. It’s close to Shipai MRT Station about a 90NT ride.

I’m bringing vegetable/tofu skewers for the grill!

More details and to RSVP go here so we can get an idea of what food everyone is bringing! https://www.facebook.com/events/485418671537384/[/quote]

When’s the next one!? :-o