It's not my fault I'm fat!

I thought burgers were good for me…

Now I’m gonna sue JD for giving me a hangover

This is sure to open the door to all the druggo’s in the world taking out lawsuits against the acupunture society.

Well, I bet fatso wins.
That’s America, for you…

But they really should put warnings on the fast food, like Dubya suggested:

WARNING: EATING THIS FOOD MAY CAUSE YOU TO BECOME A DIABETIC, HEART ATTACK PRONE, LARD ASS.
PLEASE CONSUME IN MODERATION, YOU FAT BASTARD.

the “war” against fast food will ultimately be as successful, as less than, the “war” against tabacco

i wont be selling my pepsi stock any time soon

or should that be tabbaco

tabbaccoo?

lol

I think some of the anti-smoking ad campaigns in the US have been pretty good. Much better than the anti-drug ads of the past. Marketing is how big companies get us to want their products, so a marketing approach seems the best way to counter them. Don’t tell people not to eat unhealthy things or that it will have bad consequences in the future. Just make the unhealthy food look disgusting instead of appetizing, make people eating junk food look ridiculous, compare a squashed, greasy take-out burger with a healthy, gourmet sandwich. I don’t think such marketing tactics would solve the problem completely but I do think they would have an impact. The problem, of course, is paying for it all.

My two cents…

I was thinking of sueing them for NOT making me fat. I hang out in fast food joints all day long shovelling burgers and fried chicken and other greasy crap into my gullet and I’m still skinny. I paid for my calories … and I expect results!

Hey if I win I’ll take us all out to KFC for a big feed.

Fat Bastard