J-Lin may have blown out his knee

Australia?

Pretty sure that can get you a year in Igloo Jail with only shredded wheat and mayonnaise to eat and Rita McNeil CDs on constant repeat…

It’s basically tribalism. This is the kind of shit that inspires pointless wars…and ethnic cleansing. Although I guess channeling it into sports is slightly less bad.

Well, you’re not actually Canadian, so I guess you get a pass. Just don’t start saying “oot and aboot.”

French OK?

Do you mean

I may have a Canadian somewhere

or

I may have had a Canadian somewhere

???

Uhh, yeah, as we speak, the ROC Army is massing to invade The Philippines and South Korea in the name of Jeremy Lin and Ang Lee.:roll:

Still, that’s pretty rich coming from a Republican American, I’ll give you points for massive irony.

Ehh. We’ve been doing this since human beings banded together in groups and realized sticks could be used as weapons. It’s just in a more “civilized” form now.

In baseball I always took it up notch when I played against the Japanese kid at my rival school. I always sparr and punch a little bit harder against Chinese guys in Thailand. Sports rivalries are fun.

I guess you’ve never heard of the Soccer War. :sunglasses:

Oh, and I’m not a Republican. I have no party affiliation. I’ve voted Democrat in the past, and may again in the future if they ever get their shit together (although it seems highly unlikely at this point in time).

Is that the one with Sly and Michael Caine with Pele?

It sucked balls.

Not one of John Huston’s best, I must admit.

Its worse when THEY attach to your flag and every time you see them on TV opening their mouth you want to die a little e.g. McGregor…What a fucking tool!

Oh, I think it was good. I liked it. It was a rip off The Great Escape, but still.

Oh man, The Great Escape. Must rewatch.

1 Like

In the ol country , they give days off when the national soccer team wins…every time…

Nazi: Good Luck

Flight Lt. MacDonald: Thank you!

Everyone who’s ever watched the movie: You Stupid BASTARD!!!

I vote this one.

Auntie Peng had her crazy days before she became cat lady, right?

Dudley Do-Right doesn’t kiss and tell, so we’ll probably never know the true story.

I had a blind date with a marmot one time.

I still have nightmares about it…

Hubba hubba!