Jackpot! Dude bought a car from the police impound, decided to install a cold air intake when

KA-CHING!

Hey Sonny, help a friend with old eyes. What are we lookin’ at here?

Are those bundles of cash? Geez… looks like it would be more money than the car would be worth.

At least he was lucky enough to try and install the air himself. If he had gone to the mechanic, I doubt he would have seen those in person… but the mechanic would have done the deal of his life. :stuck_out_tongue:

Next time I go shopping for a second-hand car, I think I need to consider the police compound.

:thumbsup:

so you can buy a car at the police impound? where is that???

if i were that guy i would return the money to the police because the owner will be looking for it.

[quote=“omerojs”]so you can buy a car at the police impound? where is that???

if i were that guy I would return the money to the police because the owner will be looking for it.[/quote]

Well, I guess you passed the level three buxiban listening test.

A common question on buxiban listening tests is, “If you found $1,000 in the street, what would you do?” The “correct” response that students must memorise is, “I would give it to the police”.

Reminds me of Cracker Jack prizes.

Are you sure the correct response isn’t, “I would give it to my buxiban teacher so he can safely give it the police”?

Perhaps only if the buxiban teacher were Taiwanese. You wouldn’t give it to your foreign buxiban teacher. He’d only spend it on alcohol, drugs or prostitutes.

+1 on that one hahahahaha

Well, at least it would not be wasted then.

+1 on that one hahahahaha[/quote]

The Taiwanese one would too (at least if he had any aspirations of entering politics). He’d just hide it much better and/or provide red envelopes, so all would be okay.