Jack's jacking off still

What the hey?

Jack the dog had the snip about 4 months ago I guess. Once where there were balls, now is nothing.

So is he taking after his dad or what? Tonight I am sitting there, he starts playing rough. Next thing I look down and his little ass is humping at 100 miles an hour, and jack junior has come out to see what’s going on? Is this, well, normal? Did the vet leave a round in the chamber somehow?

It’s normal. :slight_smile:

It dies down over a long time. Chocolate used to get that a lot, but now hardly ever.

Also, try not dressing so provocatively during ‘roughhouse’ time, OK. :noway:

[quote=“Stray Dog”]It’s normal. :slight_smile:

It dies down over a long time. Chocolate used to get that a lot, but now hardly ever.

Also, try not dressing so provocatively during ‘roughhouse’ time, OK. :noway:[/quote]
well, it answered my own question as to what those weird claws up his leg on the side are for…A dog has to be able to hang on to his bitch during the commotion.

Don’t put yourself down like that. It’s very unbecoming.

I gotta get me some of dem claws. :smiling_imp:

You gotta stop referring to yourself as Jack’s bitch.

But you told me you enjoy having a bit of Chocolate, no?

StrayDog has some good and bad insights here I think. No, it’s NOT normal and yes, rethink your dress code. :laughing:

bobepine

PS, I heard it’s got to do with hormones. It does fade after a while since the same hormones are no longer produced.

[quote=“Truant”]
well, it answered my own question as to what those weird claws up his leg on the side are for…A dog has to be able to hang on to his bitch during the commotion.[/quote]

Well, then again, even though my bitch - Vivi, the German shepherd/tugou mix - likes to hump toasty’s dog, then she has them too. I find it weird, honestly, as she’s supposed to be humped, not the other way around.

[quote=“Truant”][quote=“Stray Dog”]It’s normal. :slight_smile:

Also, try not dressing so provocatively during ‘roughhouse’ time, OK. :noway:[/quote]
well, it answered my own question as to what those weird claws up his leg on the side are for…A dog has to be able to hang on to his bitch during the commotion.[/quote]

Dogs don’t use dew claws to hang on to the bitch.

Male dogs have a “knot” or “bulb” at the base of their penis. When dogs copulate, the male dog’s knot swells up. It prevents them from seperating and forms a coital tie. If after forming the tie, the male decides to get off the female’s back, they get stuck butt-to-butt :smiley:

So see, no need for claws at all… :stuck_out_tongue:

Teh butt to butt action is very impressive, saw a few strays at it in Longtan, man, if only humans could do the same.

[quote=“lupillus”]Dogs don’t use dew claws to hang on to the bitch.

Male dogs have a “knot” or “bulb” at the base of their penis. When dogs copulate, the male dog’s knot swells up. It prevents them from seperating and forms a coital tie. If after forming the tie, the male decides to get off the female’s back, they get stuck butt-to-butt :smiley:

So see, no need for claws at all… :p[/quote]

I think the swelling thing happens after a while. Maybe the extra claws help them hang onto a rough ride.

Just surmising.

Also, I always called you dog [color=blue]“Jack Off”[/color] after the Jack and Mable (husband and wife are last miners left in a mine winding down) joke

She says “Do you want to lay me or Jack off”

Mining boss. “Well, its bloody hot, I think I’ll just jack off”

Yeah, my bitch (dog) started humping and mounting things AFTER she was fixed. Why the hell is she humping to begin with? Shouldnt she just be standing there and pretend that shes receiving??!! ahhaha

You obviously haven’t surfed enough. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s out there.

[quote=“Truant”]What the hey?

Jack the dog had the snip about 4 months ago I guess. Once where there were balls, now is nothing.

So is he taking after his dad or what? Tonight I am sitting there, he starts playing rough. Next thing I look down and his little ass is humping at 100 miles an hour, and Jack junior has come out to see what’s going on? Is this, well, normal? Did the vet leave a round in the chamber somehow?[/quote]

If Jack is talking dirty while humping then I’d say there is something seriously wrong.