Jacky Wu disses Muslims

[quote=“jdsmith”]There is some hope that he’ll be fired though right?
please
…[/quote]Only if his Taiwanese bosses think he made a mistake, so no chance.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“Shin-Gua”]How come Islam is the only present day religion that thinks it is A-okay to murder you if you impinge their religion???[/quote]Yeah…I mean…its not like Mohammad married a 9 year old girl or something.

…Ohhh…wait a minute…

<==== shameless infidel[/quote]

Or like Moses advocated genocide or raping virgins…

Numbers 31: 15

Old Testament. lol

Try again.
And “save for yourselves” now means rape???

[quote=“jdsmith”]
There is some hope that he’ll be fired though right?
please
…[/quote]

Now that would be the only good to come out of this whole rancid affair. However, the man is too much in hock to various criminal elements, both in and out of the entertainment industry.
What a shame! Perhaps he’ll get struck by lightning or accidently brutally cut himself 79 times while shaving… :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“jdsmith”]I haven’t been much following really. Has decap come into the discussion?? Wow! What pussies. :raspberry:[/quote]I’m sure someone said “If this was in a Muslim country he would have been beheaded”, but not only has that been removed from the Taipei Times website, it has also been removed from my print version, so best ignore that comment then :blush:
My comment about them being silent during Jacky “Turd for brains” Wu’s other gaffes still stands though.[/quote]

And from the apple daily…

[quote] 穆斯林不滿辱先知 聲討吳宗憲
「在伊斯蘭國 頭早就不見」[/quote]

So, do we still ignore the comment?

I remember where I saw it now, the first post of this thread :blush:

If this had happened in an Islamic country, Jacky’s head would already be off! Taishi TV station would have been bombed long ago!”, That would be the religion of peace then ?

Oh, that mean it was a different God ? Or that God said that genocide was okay before JC, but not now?

[quote]
And “save for yourselves” now means rape???[/quote]

No, I’m sure that after killing their mothers, older sisters and baby brothers in cold blood they took the virgins home and wooed them with sweet words and candy.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“jdsmith”]There is some hope that he’ll be fired though right?
please
…[/quote]Only if his Taiwanese bosses think he made a mistake, so no chance.[/quote]

My guess is that he is one of the bosses … :smiley:

And all of a sudden (i. e. the last 5 years) it’s okay to trash everybody else’s faith but not Islam. All of the sudden the p. c. backlash is there, regardless of just how messed up that religion is.

Thank god I’m an athiest! :wink:

And all of a sudden (i. e. the last 5 years) it’s okay to trash everybody else’s faith but not Islam. All of the sudden the p. c. backlash is there, regardless of just how messed up that religion is.

Thank god I’m an athiest! :wink:[/quote]

Never met any militant Sikhs, eh?
cbc.ca/news/background/airindia/
CBC News Indepth: Air India - Bombing of Air India Flight 182

Or heard of Shiv Sena? Or Srebrenica? Or the Sri Lankan Buddhist monks?

Thank god I’m an athiest! :wink:[/quote]

Never met any militant Sikhs, eh?
cbc.ca/news/background/airindia/
CBC News Indepth: Air India - Bombing of Air India Flight 182

Or heard of Shiv Sena? Or Srebrenica? Or the Sri Lankan Buddhist monks?[/quote]

I stand by what I said:

Thank god I’m an athiest! :bravo:

Ric is still alive. I thought he must have been covered and smothered in all the sh*t he preaches. Athiest? You are a silly boy.