Jammin

Does anyone want to pitch in a rent a room to jam? Bass players, guitar players drummers, free beer for the drummers please reply. It’s quite cheap and might be alot of fun too.

Do you mean you want to rent a room at a studio by the hour…? It’s about $300 an hour at APA in Hsimen Ding.

Or if you’re able to find a place where you can be very loud and pay by the month, I’d be interested in something like that in Taipei (as a bassist).

I don’t own an amp so renting a room is better than finding a space to play. give me an e-mail with times that are cool for you.

I’d be interested, depending on the place. I’m a drummer mostly. I’malso looking to find a band if you have a spare one you dont need, I’d take it off your hands. But yeah even a space to bash and make noise. Hopefully you mean a perminant monthly rental. If so, we could maybe set up a some recording stuff too. I gots the know how, and mic’s are dirt cheap here.

call me on 0931212007,
send an text,
or email biglegomonster@yahoo.com
(I’m such a hyperconnected megadude)

Grasshopper told me with a pm he meant an hourly room at APA in Hsimen. We want to meet on Sundays every other week, starting January 4th. I play bass, G can jam on guitar. If we get another guit we will be a 4 piece.

Personally I like any Beatles song, and also Nirvana or anything fun and loud.

Grasshopper was saying he likes the white stripes, but they don’t have a bassist! And we can also just play anything we like and be loud!!!

Can you make it next Sunday?

Of course. I’m so stoked. I’ve been playing guitar so much that my g/f is pissed off at me for ignoring her. Oh well.

twocs can you call me after 10 mon tues thurs friday to confirm. I booked a room in Yung Ho from 2-6 it’ll cost a total of 1000 dollars. I need to put a deposit asap.

Have learned the following:
7 Nation Army (white stripes)
Hardest Button to Button (White stripes)
Brain Stew (Green Day)
Nowhere Man (Beatles)
Daytripper (Beatles)
Zombie (Cranberries)
Hitchin a ride (Green Day)

Have also started writing some newer material in the vein of pink floyd/sex pistols really cool stuff.

Andy

Hey Grasshopper,

You told me to call after 10… Is that AM or PM??? The difference is like day and night.

They always say it’s not a good idea to post your telephone number on this website; maybe you should take it down!!! You never know who will be calling you.

I tried calling but your phone wasn’t working. I was just calling to say I will be there on Sunday!!!

Cool the address is Yung Ho city Zhong Ho road #308
the store phone number is 29226672

Andy

I’ve also contacted another few folks who might be into jammin too so we’ll see on the day how it goes. Now I noticed, according to the post, that drummers get free beer…

hehe,

hehehehe

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahah

K see you folks then

We need maybe one more guitar player and a someone who can sing…I got banned from a KTV, no shit…

[quote=“Grasshopper”]Have learned the following:
7 Nation Army (white stripes)
Hardest Button to Button (White stripes)
Brain Stew (Green Day)
Nowhere Man (Beatles)
Daytripper (Beatles)
Zombie (Cranberries)
Hitchin a ride (Green Day)

Have also started writing some newer material in the vein of pink floyd/sex pistols really cool stuff.

Andy[/quote]

I’d like to add, if possible:

Get Back (Beatles)
Ob-la-Di Ob-la-Da (Beatles)

And if you know these we can jam them:
Gloria (Van Morrison)
Walk Don’t Run (The Ventures)
I’ll bring the book with these last two songs on Sunday.

Cool. Many moons ago I learned to play the chord progression for walk don’t run but like I said it was a long time ago.

Does anyone play blues or straight ahead rock? I’m looking for a band to join. I prefer working on originals but will attempt covers for a gig.

I play accoustic style rock and blues on an elec 12 string …some bass and a hell of a lot of harmonica. I was gigging in Korea but alas…I’m here now and need some tunes.

Lance

llance1@hotmail.com

I will e-mail you with some information next week an extra guitar player would be cool.

Hey Jude,

I think your style might be pretty close to mine. I play acoustic guitar and prefer to work on original stuff. Are you interested in jamming?

Gerald