Japanese BBQ Restaurant with English Menu?

Does anyone know of a Japanese BBQ (or maybe any other BBQ) places that have an english menu? My chinese is no good and I would like to pick out my own stuff (i.e., veggies) to bbq. Thanks!

You might want to ask the lung about a place we saw in Taoyuan, in Jung Jeng Road, near the McDs.

You might want to ask the lung about a place we saw in Taoyuan, in Jung Jeng Road, near the McDs.[/quote]

Wasn’t that just a Japanese restaurant? The Japanese BBQ has a grill on the table and you grill the food yourself. But my memory seems to be fading quicker these days.

You might want to ask the lung about a place we saw in Taoyuan, in Jung Jeng Road, near the McDs.[/quote]

Wasn’t that just a Japanese restaurant? The Japanese BBQ has a grill on the table and you grill the food yourself. But my memory seems to be fading quicker these days.[/quote]
Well, best we wander upstairs and take a proper look, I recall our source mentioning something about steak, so I assumed steak = BBQ. Need to confirm.

There is a Japanese BBQ place in the “Bistro 99” (I think that’s the name) building opposite the Sogo at the corner of Zhongxiao and Fuxing. Not sure they have an English menu but they do have pictures of all the stuff. It’s on one of the higher floors (9 or 11 perhaps).

Sorry, haven’t been there for a while so I can’t recall all the details nor guarantee if it’s still there.

[quote=“Rascal”]There is a Japanese BBQ place in the “Bistro 99” (I think that’s the name) building opposite the Sogo at the corner of Zhongxiao and Fuxing. Not sure they have an English menu but they do have pictures of all the stuff. It’s on one of the higher floors (9 or 11 perhaps).

Sorry, haven’t been there for a while so I can’t recall all the details nor guarantee if it’s still there.[/quote]

Does this place have a very dark ambient lightning with a dark ceiling? Then this might be the place where we had a cockroach falling from the ceiling into our neighbors soup. We kind of want to stay away from there.

Can’t recall the color of the ceiling and if cockroaches were on the menu.

:wink:

ya i think bistro 99 is the cockroach place. someone help?