Japanese people are not as racially pure as they claim to be

Japanese roots surprisingly shallow
Migrants from mainland planted new culture around 400 B.C.

trussel.com/prehist/news146.htm

I don’t know which excerpt from the article to post here so I am just posting the link and you can read for yourself.

Anyway, i wish I had had this to discuss when i did the JET program. I would have liked to throw it in their faces.
Has anyone here tried to discuss this with a japanese person? I was completely disgusted with their ideas of racial purity.
I know that this article is a bit old, but Japan remains the same place.
It all makes me sick. I wish they would realize that the human race is one big family.

Me too, bro.

Yep. Every time you have sex with another person, you’re fucking your cousin.

That was supposed to be a secret!

And every time you make passionate love to a sheep, you are pleasuring your second cousin.

Didn’t they find out that the Japanese royal family is descended from Ainu?

Huh?
http://www.youtube/Straydog%20does%20his%20cousin%20hardcore%20part%2027

Japanese people never cease to make me feel queasy.
theage.com.au/world/politica … -4pmz.html

Political gaffe adds to Japan PM woes

* Justin Norrie, Tokyo
* September 29, 2008

JAPAN might have a new Prime Minister, but his Liberal Democratic Party appears to be following the same farcical script that has reduced political leaders to figures of fun.

Just one day after turning to tough-talking nationalist Taro Aso, the LDP is again mired in controversy.

In an apparent act of political suicide, new tourism and transport minister Nariaki Nakayama said on Thursday that Japanese were “ethnically homogenous” and “definitely … do not like or desire foreigners”.

I repeat, this was a statement from the
Liberal Democratic Party

Talk about laying out the welcome mat! Not the guy they’ll be looking to to write their ad campaign on CNN.

[quote=“trebuchet”]…

In an apparent act of political suicide, new tourism and transport minister Nariaki Nakayama said on Thursday that Japanese were “ethnically homogenous” and “definitely … do not like or desire foreigners”.

I repeat, this was a statement from the
Liberal Democratic Party
[/quote]

What’s wrong with the name? The Japanese don’t like foreigners liberally. If they had to take a vote, you’ll find that they’ll vote that they don’t like foreigners…liberally.

Which brings to mind, if you are fucking your cousin, that she is also a person :slight_smile:

Me too, bro.[/quote]
And we all know that families, especially massive ones, always get along the moment a scarce or treasured item is yearned for…