" Jason" BETELNUT was connected to the KMT and China

[quote=“Betelnut”]Which is that the police apparently “gained” knowledge of the notes when the older brother made a phone call to the younger sister right after he was brought in for questioning on 2.17.05 and apparently deliberately mentioned the existence of the notes almost a year later after the father’s death for no real good reason. Therefore, I think the older brother most likely cooperated with the police because of his actions.

Also whenever I go down to Tainan and I see that guy, he looks like he doesn’t want to talk to me and the other people who want to know what happened. [/quote]

QUESTION:

Was this older brother at the Chen press conference the other day? I don’t think he was.

He might have some things to say about Jason Betelnut.

Half of Taiwan has been at this since 3.19…
What the hell are these two babbling about here? I hope you know that you sound like bigger nuts than Betelnut.

[quote=“zeugmite”]Half of Taiwan has been at this since 3.19…
What the hell are these two babbling about here? I hope you know that you sound like bigger nuts than Betelnut.[/quote]

There you go again.

It is clear that Betelnut was on this conspiracy story immediately after 3.19. He was talking to the foreign press about it on election night.

Therefore, we can pretty much discount the notion that this was a “little hobby of his” – or that he was “lured into this”.

He was in it from the get go.

This significantly supports the notion that he was with TVBS or some other KMT affiliated organization.

[quote=“Betelnut”]You are making assumptions in my logic again.

I never explained how the police or someone else allegedly got the notes into the house.

I don’t wish to because the case is still sensitive.

Let’s just say that there is a very logical and safe way for someone to have placed the notes in the house.

Please don’t make any more assumptions, and please don’t ask me how the notes most likely got in there.[/quote]

So, the family discusses some information with Betelnut which is highly sensitive in nature – that he can’t repeat on this forum. Why do they trust him?

zeugmite wrote:

Get a grip. You’re one of those people egging him on. Let’s face it, either
(A) He is a KMT agent and you got fooled.
(B) He is a fresh-faced young man who you urged on to self-destruction.
(C) You are a part of conspiracy or perhaps even Betelnut under another name.
I doubt it’s (C), but you never know.

My point is, for all of you who have said he’s not a bad guy or he’s doing something good or even that we should leave him alone, pick one. There’s only 3 choices it can be. Pick one and let us know.

I think you are missing the obvious outcome of “nothing happens; he finishes his film, puts it on the internet, and goes on with life.”

I think you’re missing the obvious point that you got mind-snaked by a KMT con man. Just admit it and no one will bring it up again.

lol… How long have you been in Taiwan again? How much of that time was spent with a deep-green nutjob? I rest my case.

Evidence that he is being educated in the U.S.

Rest what case? All you’ve done is avoid my question. You repeatedly told Betelnut that he was doing a great job uncovering important information. It doesn’t matter if anyone else got mind-snaked by the Green Goblin. You got sucked in and you just can’t take getting spit out.

He was born in America:

[quote=“Betelnut”]
If they really did get paid, why would they ever tell me? I am not their friend. I’m some dude that came from the States with a video camera. I obviously don’t hang around Tainan everyday. [/quote]

He was here for 2 weeks, precisely at election time.

Why?

[quote=“Betelnut”]Taiwan is only for Hoklo people who identify themselves strictly as Taiwanese people. If you are Hakka, then maybe you can get on board with this if you adopt our way of thinking. If you are Aborigine, then you must adopt or way of thinking. And god forbid if you are a 1949 Mainlander, then we might let you be a normal citizen in this country if you repent everyday for everything that has ever happened in Taiwan that didn’t amount to Taiwanese people being #1.

All others can go back to China if they don’t like it.[/quote]

Evidence he was not working alone:

[quote=“Betelnut”]Therefore, my friend found these girls in Tainan. These girls said that they did not see Chen Yi-Hsiung in the hot area and that Hou You-Yi made up what he wrote in the final 8.17.05 report.

Sorry, but I don’t think the girls would want to be interviewed on film. They live in a green area and want to get on with their lives. But I can ask them myself the next time I go down to Tainan if it makes a difference to you.[/quote]

If these girls were questioned, they might be able to tell if his friend was working for TVBS or not.

Jason Betelnut has been here for the past 2 years.

[quote=“Betelnut”]I went back to the States and came back to Taiwan and have been here for almost 2 years.

You can try to paint my film as a pan blue rumor spreading film based on 2 weeks of observation.
[/quote]

He certainly has detailed opinions about the Taiwan media – being an American.

[quote=“Betelnut”]Kids who come from “Mainlander” families aren’t generally told by their parents who stand on the pan blue side about what the KMT allegedly did or did not do. They generally don’t brainwash their kids about the political situation.

Kids that come from pro-green Taiwanese families are generally brainwashed from day one about how bad the KMT is and how Mainlanders in Taiwan are the enemies of the state.

My opinion on things developed mostly after I came here. My mother made a specific attempt not to brainwash me and in fact warned me not to believe in any political party including the KMT whom she doesn’t think are necessarily the good guys either.

Sorry, but most of us raised in the so-called blue families don’t get taught that blue is good and green is bad unlike our counterparts in the so-called green families who get taught that green is good, blue is bad, red is the worst, and we need the white man to fight our war for us…[/quote]

[quote=“Betelnut”]When the DPP wins it comes down to the Taiwanese were finally given a chance to determine their own future so they voted the KMT out of office.

The perils of democracy.

When the KMT wins, it’s brainwashing and dirty politics.[/quote]