Jeffrey Epstein, sex trafficking, and the rabbit hole gets bigger

Mesothelioma is a very rare cancer usually linked to exposure to asbestos.

Iā€™m surprised more hasnā€™t been made of Blowjob Billā€™s numerous trips on the Lolita Express. Democrat double standards at work again.

I expect the usual suspects will be here soon, defending Blowjob Billā€”the sort who donā€™t have a problem with Biden touching little girls on the chest.

A lot has been made here of Billā€™s trips on Epsteinā€™s flights. There are many posts discussing it.

Iā€™m not talking about here.

I mean as a whole. Blowjob Bill is still adored by Democrats, still invited to conferences, still giving interviews to the liberal media, still has Democrats defending himā€”both regular voters and members of the Democrat Party.

Yet itā€™s clear he was up to shenanigans. The fact the Democratic Party and media are giving Blowjob Bill a pass is clear that they are hypocrites. On the whole, Billā€™s trips to Epstein Island are glossed over and ignored.

Thatā€™s a fact.

Neither party is making much effort to out its own pedophiles and sexual abusers. Hypocrisy isnā€™t a one-way street.

1 Like

Neither of the other pedophiles and sexual abusers were former presidents. And neither (unless Iā€™ve missed some) have such strong evidence going against them as Bill visiting Epstein Island so many times.

Democrats love to bring up the photo of Trump with Epstein, yet ignore the fact he banned Epstein from his estate for his behavior around women (thatā€™s on record as a fact) and, as far as I know, never once went to Epstein Island.

Bill Clinton (a former president) went to Epstein Island numerous times.

The ā€œMy offender isnā€™t as bad as your offenderā€ argument is pretty weak, but does carry a small amount of moral weight.

I didnā€™t use that argument though.

I said thereā€™s far more evidence towards Bill than most others. A photo with an abuser isnā€™t evidence at all. Likewise being friends with him isnā€™t evidence either.

Visiting said abuserā€™s private island multiple times (the way Bill did) is pretty damning. Yet Democrats gloss over his multiple visits to Epstein Island.

Youā€™re still using that argument. Youā€™re claiming that ā€œthereā€™s far more evidence towards Bill than most othersā€ (which I totally agree with). However, that is still the same as arguing that ā€œMy offender isnā€™t as bad as your offenderā€.

That seems to be the big take away for the middle class non sex ring crowd.

1 Like

No, it isnā€™t.

Itā€™s saying thereā€™s far more evidence. Itā€™s not saying Trumpā€™s or a Republicanā€™s offences arenā€™t as bad as Billā€™s.

Itā€™s saying thereā€™s much more damning evidence towards Bill being a nonce than others.

Plus Bill is a former president and some possible Republican nonces may not have been.

Between QAnon and this, pedos are getting a lot of hate lately. Iā€™m happy with that. I donā€™t theyā€™ve been stigmatized nearly enough yet.

Intense dislike is the answer.

1 Like

Sick

1 Like
1 Like

Some interesting bits from the last article:

Another former cellmate, William ā€œDollar Billā€ Mersey, told Levine that Epstein said he once took a private jet flight with Trump and a girl aboard.

Epstein, according to Mersey, wouldnā€™t land in Atlantic City at Trumpā€™s request, saying the city was full of ā€œwhite trash.ā€

Epstein is reported to have said: ā€œThe girl I was with because she was French asked me, ā€˜What does white trash mean?ā€™

ā€œDonald Trump told her, ā€˜That would be me without the money.ā€™ā€

tick tock

2 Likes

GMā€™s testimony being posted all over the Internet.
Lines 10-13.

Prince Andrew allegedly used a Spitting Image puppet of himself while groping girls:

Somewhat OT, but I was trying to figure out what on earth was going on with Giuliani and the Borat skit, and came across this:

Make of that what you will.