Jeju island winter trip

Jeju Island – A Perfect Place to Spend your Holidays

Jeju Island is a beautiful island located off South Korea. It is an ideal holiday destination for all those who love the wonders of nature and the sandy beaches.

If you want to spend a good holiday on sandy beaches and admire breathtaking natural wonders, then Jeju Island is for you. It is an island off the coast of South Korea, just an hour’s flight from Seoul. Many newlyweds and tourists, especially Koreans, now prefer Jeju Island for their holidays and it is not difficult to understand why. The breathtaking waterfalls, mountains and beaches can really make an unforgettable vacation. This island is the opposite of Seoul, which produces images of neon signs and crowded streets. In fact, it’s called “Hawaii” in South Korea and looks a lot like Hawaii.

Jeju Island Tourist Attractions

As said earlier, there are many tourist attractions in Jeju Island. Some of them are listed below.

Cheonjeyeon Falls:

It is a waterfall from a height of 22 meters which means “pond of the gods”. The name of this picturesque waterfall on Jeju Island comes from the legend that seven fairies, who served the King of Heaven, came down and bathed in the pond. Thus, a festival of seven fairies is organized every year here. The view of the waterfall is quite beautiful with the water falling from a steep cliff at 3 levels. The sound of falling water is also very soothing.

Hallasan Mountain:

Hallasan Mountain or Mt. Halla is the highest mountain in South Korea and a dormant volcano. There are well developed hiking trails in the mountains and it is therefore a treat for mountaineers. There is Hallasan National Park in the vicinity of the mountain. In addition, Gweneusma mountain houses, which is the oldest Buddhist temples on Jeju Island.

Manjunggul Cave: This is the longest lava tube in the world and is extremely well preserved. The tube was formed millions of years ago and its view is incredible. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visitors are only open a part of the total length, but their size will surprise you.

Jusangjeolli Cliff:

This cliff is located southwest of Depo-dong. It was formed millions of years ago from the lava of Mount Hallasan. The cliff consists of hexagonal and cubic rock pillars. It’s a great place to enjoy the amazing sea views and watch the waves splash.

Beaches:

As mentioned before, Jeju Island is home to many sandy beaches. Jungmun Beach and Emerald Bay are two of the many white sand beaches that line the island. So, the island is really a good place for all those who like to surf, swim or just lie on the beach and enjoy the sun.

In addition to the above, there are many other places to visit on this island, including the Teddy Bear Museum, the Oedolgae Rock, the Green Tea Museum and various temples. Of course, no travel item on Jeju Island is complete without a mention of Korean divers. These women can dive 20 meters under the sea by holding their breath for several seconds. They dive into the sea looking for octopus, seaweed, abalone and sea urchins.

So, whether you’re a nature lover or just want to spend your next vacation on an amazing island, do not miss the Jeju Island tours.

[deleted by mod, sorry, no advertising here]

3 Likes

Jeju island is beautiful. And for the ladies, it’s famous for their makeup. The water there has a lot of minerals that are suppose to be great and lots of plants that’s are sought after for ingredients.

3 Likes

I think I use a face mask containing jeju volcanic ash…

1 Like

It’s popular now, beware of fakes from china.

1 Like

Jeju is great. I’ve been there twice. It is VERY windy during winter months though. So dress warmly. Otherwise best to wait until late spring/early summer.

2 Likes

Teddy Bear Museum?

Teddy Bear Museum?

That’s it. Cancel the Yeti expedition. We’re going to Jeju.

4 Likes

The Teddy Bear museum is awesome, I have to say.

1 Like

sponsor post?

Edit: I just read the advertisement sign on the botton…

1 Like

You forgot the penis museum!

1 Like

Real penises?

1 Like

Occasionally

1 Like

So basically it’s a dildo museum with the occasional real penis? Are the real penises mummified?

1 Like

Maybe by the occasional real penis he means those owned by certain visitors to the museum.

1 Like

We’ll need to hear that from the clown’s mouth. I can only confirm that my penis has never been there. But I can’t rule out the possibility that it may go the sometime in the future.

1 Like

Teddy bear museum is pretty cool

2 Likes