Jesus is anything you want him to be

Even…

(I"m pretty sure there was a historical Jesus. But I’m not sure it matters.)

She has not been in the news for a while, so I guess nothing is too dumb if it gets her some attention. I’m surprised she didn’t go full retard:“Jesus was a palestinian muslim” or something along those lines.

1 Like

Can Jesus be a flying purple dinosaur?

Pfffft. All humans are born Muslim. That should be obvious. But then again maybe infidels are not aware of that fact.

1 Like

Jesus is trans like Muhammad and allah.

At least she can comprehend Jews are from the Middle East, and Christianity is from the Middle East. Perhaps she can explain why there are so few Jews and Christians in most middle eastern states.

2 Likes

If that serves your agenda.

No one owns Jesus, therefore everyone owns him.

Jesus is in the Koran. A version of him, anyway.

It can be hard to keep track of all the Jesuses out there.

https://youtu.be/hhtOGkUqVTU

1 Like

He can also be a marxist for you if you pray really hard
0c1

1 Like

1 Like

I wanted it to be a 52ton robot that breathes fire,
But I’m sure we can make it look like a dinosaur and paint it purple :wink:

1 Like

Hey stop fucking with Korean Jesus. He ain’t got time for your problems. He’s busy, with Korean shit

1 Like

" Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain" (Hebrew: לֹא תִשָּׂא אֶת-שֵׁם-ה’ אֱלֹהֶיךָ, לַשָּׁוְא)
It’s is if a bible scholar does not correct me the one sin that is never forgiven even if repented.
I might be wrong on this as I believe in the New testament it says Holy Ghost. The person named Jesus in human form I’m not sure , as then we are back to the ongoing never ceasing trinity debate.

1 Like
2 Likes

Interesting find…

Also this

I’d never thought of it in that way. Makes sense.

The bleedin obvious usually does.

Merry Christmas

1 Like