Jihadist cells urged to kill Canadians and everyone else too

I am sick of this shit. Who is the hell would target peaceful Canadians?

canada.com/story.html?id=cc3 … db4aa718ec

ihadist cells urged to kill Canadians
Target petroleum facilities
Ian MacLeod , Canwest News Service
Published: Monday, July 28, 2008

OTTAWA - A virulent al-Qaida website has issued a new call for followers to kill Canadians and other westerners and attack oil and economic targets.

The message on the password-protected al-Ekhlaas.net forum was posted July 7, the third anniversary of the London transit massacre. The website is a notorious and favoured site of hardcore jihadists.

Martin Rudner, founding director of the Canadian Centre of Intelligence and Security Studies, believes the specific threat to oil interests and possibly overseas corporate executives is worrying, especially for Canadian energy interests in places such as Yemen, where the offices of Calgary-based Nexen Inc. were shaken by a bomb blast in April.

Sucks. I hate this world. At least they’re only terrorizing Canadians to choke the US economy. I’m sure this makes the rest of the world feel better that they won’t be a target next.

:help:

err…the same ones that target peaceful Americans and Britons and Spaniards maybe?

The Americans had it coming. Any Liberal Party loving Canadian will tell you that.

Thank Allah we STILL have Zoidberg

Thank Allah we STILL have Zoidberg…[/quote]

Shouldn’t you be marching in front of the US embassy demanding Stephen Harper repatriate Omar Khadr?

'This won’t help.

canadaka.net/link.php?id=35468

. . . I will kill Canadians’
Father of slain Afghan kids threatens revenge
Graham Thomson, Canwest News Service
Published: Thursday, July 31, 2008

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan - The father of two children accidentally killed by Canadian soldiers says he wants revenge.

“If I get a chance, I will kill Canadians,” Rozi Muhammed said Thursday.

It’s not clear if Muhammed is serious or merely venting his anger. His threat is made with no emotion, but his voice betrays a deep exhaustion and profound shock.
A sign on a Canadian armoured vehicle warns local drivers to stay clear, the placards are attached to the front and back of vehicles. Advertisements run regularly in local news media to remind civilians to pull over when a convoy approaches.
A sign on a Canadian armoured vehicle warns local drivers to stay clear, the placards are attached to the front and back of vehicles. Advertisements run regularly in local news media to remind civilians to pull over when a convoy approaches.

He is haggard, his eyes are glazed. He has had almost no sleep since the nightmare incident Sunday when his children’s bodies exploded from the impact of a single shot from a Canadian 25-millimetre cannon.

Cheap fuckers.

Shouldn’t you be marching in front of the US embassy demanding Stephen Harper repatriate Omar Khadr?[/quote]

Yeah, the Chief probably has pinups of Maude Barlow in his trailer park back home. :laughing:

Shouldn’t you be marching in front of the US embassy demanding Stephen Harper repatriate Omar Khadr?[/quote]

Yeah, the Chief probably has pinups of Maude Barlow in his trailer park back home. :laughing:[/quote]

Hey watch it, dude, my Auntie in Ottawa is friends with Maudie…
Trailer? Hey, I ain’t the one who attended Horsepoop High, the Pride of Riverside…

See, this whole Canookistanian Jihad deal would make a lot more sense if I though that the Toweltwisters (hey, that’s politically correct) had spent, say, 3 or 4 days in a Volkswagen with you two clowns…

So Canadians are being targeted… who has a problem with this?

I bet you guys wish you’d put those flags on with velcro now.

Taliban threaten more attacks on Canadians unless they leave Afghanistan
Published: Sunday, August 17, 2008 |
canadaka.net/link.php?id=35909
KANDAHAR, Afghanistan - Canadians must convince their government to pull out of Afghanistan or face more attacks like the one that killed two Canadian aid workers last week just south of Kabul, the Taliban have said in an “open letter” addressed to “the Canadian people.”

Shirley Case and Jacqueline Kirk of the New York-based International Rescue Committee were shot to death in a Taliban ambush in Logar province Wednesday along with an American woman and their Afghan driver.

An Afghan police officer is seen at a checkpoint in Kabul, Authorities ordered more than 7,000 officers to secure Kabul ahead of the country's Independence Day, an indication of how militants pose a growing threat to the capital. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Rafiq MaqboolAn Afghan police officer is seen at a checkpoint in Kabul, Authorities ordered more than 7,000 officers to secure Kabul ahead of the country's Independence Day, an indication of how militants pose a growing threat to the capital. 

They also blame Canada for injuring and killing many Afghan men, women and children and suggest last week’s attack was revenge.

The attack on the aid workers came about two weeks after Canadian troops accidentally shot two children to death in the Panjwaii district of Kandahar, fearing the vehicle they were riding in was going to attack them.

“The Afghans did not go to Canada to kill the Canadians. Rather, it is the Canadians who came to Afghanistan to kill and torture the Afghan, to please the fascist regime of America,” it said.

“The Canadian people have to realize if their sisters, their brothers and their children are being killed in Afghanistan, it is because of the wrong policy of the government of Canada and their falling under the influence of others when they sent occupation soldiers to Afghanistan.”

Does anybody believe they won’t be next?

this is old hat.
payback is a motherfugger…

Light infantry, and well designed & versatile light armoured vehicles are two of the reasons why…
There’s a few more, but then take off, eh?!

The historical dark side of our maple leaf of a nation: tough fuggers who can take it, & dish it…
Too bad the younglings have no clue…

Canadian defense minister dismisses Taliban’s threat as “propaganda”
www.chinaview.cn 2008-08-19 04:01:26 Print

OTTAWA, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- Canadian Defense Minister Peter MacKay has dismissed the latest threats by Afghanistan's Taliban militia as "nothing more than propaganda", according to a local media report Monday.

MacKay made the remarks on Sunday in Winnipeg, capital of Canada's Manitoba province when asked about the latest Taliban's threat to kill more Canadian nationals.

"This is a very insidious and deceptive piece of propaganda," MacKay said.

MacKay said the violent nature of the threat was not surprising, given the "type of tactics that the Taliban use," and Canada would not "be intimidated quite frankly."

The Taliban posted a letter on the Internet late last week, telling Canadians to pressure their government to withdraw Canada's troops from Afghanistan and follow a neutral policy in the war-torn country. Otherwise, the Taliban said it would be obliged to kill more Canadian nationals.

The letter was written following the death of two Canadian aid workers in the eastern Afghanistan province of Logar.

About 2,500 Canadian soldiers are serving in Afghanistan, most in the dangerous south. Ninety Canadian soldiers have been killed since the mission began in 2002.  

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008- … 494624.htm

Well that is all well and good for him to have called it “Propaganda”, but i think that is an inappropriate word to use to describe an open letter to all Canadians calling for the death of Canadians at the hands of Muslims.

At what point is Canada going to risk making these people angry by blowing off these threats? I’m sure all of our Muslim friends appreciate it when we say things like “they’re just saying that, they won’t really do it”, but it probably makes the people who would commit bombings feel tiny and like retaliating.

I’m just sayin’ - it doesn’t hurt to say “we take this threat seriously and we are not happy”
I think it’s not a good idea to insult them by not taking them seriously. I think that the Taliban have proved in the past that they are capable of a thing or too (even if their back has been broken in Iraq and Al-Quaeda thinks they’ve lost) and at least deserves to be taken seriously. We are dealing with humans after all. :idunno: