Jilong's Restaurant Paraguaya

I’m sorry, i don’t speak Spanish. I just want to say i’ve been to this restaraunt and it is by far the best place i’ve eaten in all of Taiwan. You should all check it out. Jilong is not that far :slight_smile:
damage

Damage, Serafin & I would both like to know whereabouts in Keelung it is! Do you have a phone number for it or could you give rough directions?
Thanks.

The restaurant is really close to the movie theater if you know where that is. The exact address is here:

1F, NO.9, LANE 2, YIH ELL ROAD,
KEELUNG

Telephone: 2421=2686

Enjoy.
damage

Damage, give us more, give us more. Tell us what you ate. What are the prices like? Is it Taiwanese owned or is there an actual Paraguayan involved? Since you don’t know Spanish, it would be nice if you could open a thread in the Restaurants forum – its always cool to have reviews for interesting eateries outside of Taipei. Thanks.

ate there once, boss is indeed from paraguay, very friendly guy, runs it with his taiwanese wife if i remember right. very nice eating, they keep bringing different roasted meats and seafood for you to choose from.

Just like he said. The owners and cooks(one in the same) are indeed paraguayan. I actually taught the owners daughter for a bit in Keelung, that’s how I know about it.
Both times I went there they have a buffet of different(and delicious) paraguayan(sp?) food. As you’re eating the buffet portions, they come around with a wide variety of different meats to choose from. I don’t remember the prices actually, but it wasn’t much, and it’s definitely worth it. Also, the owner is quite a musician, and he’ll get on stage for a bit and play some traditional music for you. All in all, a great experience.
damage

[quote=“Damage”]Also, the owner is quite a musician, and he’ll get on stage for a bit and play some traditional music for you. All in all, a great experience.
damage[/quote]

That’s right, forgot about that.

ahhh… Excellent ! I’ve been missing some really nice Paraguayan food since I left there(yep, I’m from there ;p). =D I surely will plan a time to check it out; and perhaps post a review here later… haha…

thanks guys !